Subject: [MEDIACTRL] MEDIACTRL Agenda Heads-Up

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:09:41 -0600

Just to let people know - Eric and I will do the time budgets "soon", but 
what we were planning to spend time on at IETF 71 was

- MEDIACTRL Control Framework

- IVR

- Mixer, and

- IETF 72 work plan

It's also worth noting that we're having some "what's the difference between 
the MEDIACTRL Control Framework and TOTE?" conversation on the SIP mailing 
list now (see the thread that starts with 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg22037.html).

I can't imagine that we won't talk about TOTE in MEDIACTRL, either during 
our normal session or at an ad hoc.

If there's something else we need to talk about that's not on our list, 
please let me know.

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair 

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl