Subject: [MEDIACTRL] FW: I-D Action:draft-boulton-mediactrl-feature-tags-01.txt

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:33:33 +0100

As you can see I re-submitted this draft.  If we have time at the next
face to face we should talk about its future (if any).

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 20 August 2008 14:30
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-mediactrl-feature-tags-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Indicating Support for Basic Media Server
Capabilities in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton
	Filename        : draft-boulton-mediactrl-feature-tags-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-08-20

This specification defines a profile set of media feature tags that
can be used with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The media
feature tags allow a Media Server to communicate a basic set of media
server capabilities that are supported to its Application Server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-mediactrl-feature-tags
-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl