Subject: [MEDIACTRL] FW: I-D Action:draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-package-attribute-03.txt

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:47:49 +0100

Another one that I have re-submitted that we could spend five minutes
discussing at the next face to face.  Folks showed an interest in this
one last time.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 20 August 2008 14:45
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D
Action:draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-package-attribute-03.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : A Session Description Protocol (SDP) Control
Package Attribute
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton
	Filename        :
draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-package-attribute-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-08-20

This document defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP) media-
level attribute: "ctrl-package".  The "ctrl-package" attribute
conveys details of the SIP Control Framework extension packages that
are supported by a client participating in an offer/answer exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-pac
kage-attribute-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl