Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Doodle: "MEDIACTRL Interim Event"

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:59:51 -0500

As per discussions at IETF 72, the chairs want to make absolutely sure that
we have forwarded the control, IVR, and MIXER packages for publication
before the end of November.

This will give the working group breathing room for MRB and any other work
we need to do (work we're not chartered to do, today).

We need at least two document revision cycles before IETF 73, so want to 
schedule an interim meeting, as discussed in Dublin, and want to move 
forward with that, either face-to-face or as an extended conference call.

We have initiated a Doodle poll to figure out what the working group
prefers.

Please tell us what you think at http://www.doodle.ch/zxn624v7rhai64ge.

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair 

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl