Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Design Team Call

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 06:50:21 -0700

Although we did converge on a time for the design team call, the one  
to avoid an interim, some key people could not participate.

To be clear, one of the reasons we have multiple document editors is  
so that if any one editor cannot be available for a call, is away on  
vacation, gets sick, changes jobs, etc., we can keep working.   
However, in this case we did not have a critical mass of editors  
available.

We will be putting up another Doodle poll, targeting the week of 13  
October.  Yes, we realize the 13th itself is Columbus Day in the U.S.  
and Thanksgiving in Canada.  Please vote once Spencer gets the poll on- 
line.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl