Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Doodle: "MEDIACTRL Interop Event"

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 22:21:03 -0500

As per discussions at IETF 72, the chairs want to make absolutely sure that 
we have forwarded the control, IVR, and MIXER packages for publication 
before the end of November.

This will give the working group breathing room for MRB and any other work 
we need to do (work we're not chartered to do, today).

We discussed an interop meeting in Dublin, and want to move forward with 
that, either at SIPit 28 or at IETF 73 (weekend before or weekend after).

We have initiated a Doodle poll to figure out what the working group 
prefers.

Please tell us what you think at http://www.doodle.ch/zqa8cqe6uahsx8ai.

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair 
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl