Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Call flows draft updated, and new prototype released

From: Lorenzo Miniero <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:07:03 +0100

Dear all,

considering the 73rd IETF meeting is approaching fast, we have some  
news to share. First of all, we uploaded yesterday the updated version  
of our call flows draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miniero-mediactrl-escs-03

The draft has been rewritten in many sections, it has updated  
diagrams, new scenarios and so on. We'd appreciate any kind of feedback!

Besides, we just released the updated version of our prototype  
implementation of the architecture, which you can get from our website:

http://mediactrl.sf.net

The release includes the Media Server itself, a small interactive  
(based on ncurses) Application Server stub (just as the one available  
in previous releases), and a complete ready-to-use SIP audio  
application presenting callers with many of the scenarios also  
available in the draft.

Feel free to mess with it, and let us know what you think of it...  
don't hesitate to contact us for anything related to this release,  
e.g. if you have problems installing/configuring something, or you  
just want to know something more about it.

In some days, hopefully before the meeting, we'll also prepare an  
online version of the release (which will support video as well), if  
you don't want to install it.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Lorenzo

-- 
Lorenzo Miniero, Junior Researcher
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Universita' degli Studi di Napoli "Federico II"
Via Claudio 21 -- 80125 Napoli (Italy)
Phone: +390817683821 - Fax: +390817683816
Email: [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl