Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Malta Interim

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:48:56 -0500

You may be aware the IETF is having a Grand Interim meeting in Malta.  
Information is at:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/2009/jan-large-interim/

If we were to have an interim meeting, we would most likely meet on 20  
January 2009.

While Malta is difficult and expensive to get to from Asia and the  
U.S., it is dirt cheap for Europeans. As it happens, many of our  
document editors live in Europe. Thus, please do not shoot the chairs  
for the choice of venue. You can vent on the Secretariat.

So, a quick poll to see if we will have an interim:

[ ] Yes - We need an interim, I will participate, and I will attend an  
Interim in Malta on 20 January 2009.

[ ] Yes - We need an interim, I will participate, but I will not  
attend in person.

[ ] Yes - We need an interim, I will participate, but I am not sure if  
I can attend in person.

[ ] Yes - We need an interim, but I cannot participate on 20 January.  
I could participate on: _________

[ ] No - We do not need an interim.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:55:44 -0500

On Nov 3, 2008, at 9:48 PM, Eric Burger wrote:

> You may be aware the IETF is having a Grand Interim meeting in  
> Malta. Information is at:
>
> If we were to have an interim meeting, we would most likely meet on  
> 20 January 2009.
>
> document editors live in Europe. Thus, please do not shoot the  
> chairs for the choice of venue. You can vent on the Secretariat.

Please do not vent on the Secretariat; they work very hard on our  
behalf and are not responsible for venue selection.

The choice of venues is the responsibility of the IAOC, and any vents  
(or compliments) for this selection should be directed there.

Regards
Marshall

> [ ] Yes - We need an interim, I will participate, and I will attend  
> an Interim in Malta on 20 January 2009.
>
> [ ] Yes - We need an interim, I will participate, but I am not sure  
> if I can attend in person.
>
> [ ] Yes - We need an interim, but I cannot participate on 20  
> January. I could participate on: _________
>
> [ ] No - We do not need an  
> interim._______________________________________________
> MEDIACTRL mailing list
> [email-masked]