Subject: [MEDIACTRL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Architectural Framework for Media Server Control
	Author(s)       : T. Melanchuk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2008-11-27

This document describes an Architectural Framework for Media Server
Control.  The primary focus will be to define logical entities that
exist within the context of Media Server control, and define the
appropriate naming conventions and interactions between them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl