Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Status review for Mediactrl Deliverables as of IETF 74

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:19:50 -0500

Just to let people know where the chairs think MEDIACTRL has been since IETF 
73 (this is what passes for adult supervision these days):

      DONE        Framework Document to IESG (Standards Track)
      DONE        IVR Control Protocol to IESG (Standards Track)
      May 2009    Mixer Control Protocol to IESG (Standards Track)
      Jun 2009    Broker Protocol WGLC
      Jul 2009    Broker Protocol (Standards Track or BCP, TBD)
      Aug 2009    Call Flows WGLC
      Sep 2009    Call Flows to IESG (Informational)

In other news...

"SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services" has a DISCUSS from Lisa - we
think Dave Burke has responded, Lisa is waiting to hear from Jon if
resolution is OK.

"An Architectural Framework for Media Server Control" has a 5798 DISCUSS
from Cullen - we've responded that we don't need the RFC 5798 disclaimer
text, so this should be resolved.

Spencer, for Spencer and Eric as co-chairs