Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Call flows draft -00

From: Lorenzo Miniero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:23:37 +0100

Dear all,

we just submitted the new version of our call flows draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-00.txt

It is now a much more complete document, and so we'd appreciate any  
feedback (especially from people already working on implementations)  
you can provide about it. You'll also find some notes through the text  
as possible topics of discussion.

Let us know what you think about it, if you think anything is missing  
and/or anything should be collapsed/expanded/removed, and so on.

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo

-- 
Lorenzo Miniero, Junior Researcher
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Universita' degli Studi di Napoli "Federico II"
Via Claudio 21 -- 80125 Napoli (Italy)
Phone: +390817683821 - Fax: +390817683816
Email: [email-masked]