Subject: [MEDIACTRL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : A. Amirante, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-00.txt
	Pages           : 105
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document provides a list of typical Media Control Channel
Framework [I-D.ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework] call flows.  It
aims at being a simple guide to the use of the interface between
Application Servers and MEDIACTRL-based Media Servers, as well as a
base reference documentation for both implementors and protocol
researchers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.