Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Updated mixer control package -06

From: "McGlashan, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:00:28 +0000

We've updated the mixer control package to version 07: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control-package-07.txt. The differences with version 06 are shown in the attached diff document. The list of changes are shown below. If there are any remaining issues please let us know.

Thanks

Scott

   The following are the changes between the -07 and -06 versions.

   o  Generally corrected references from Section 17.1 to Section 16.1
      of Control Channel Framework.

   o  4.2.2.2: removed "is" in "unless this is leads to a stream
      conflict"

   o  4.2.2.3: corrected error code from 408 to 409 for "If the
      specified entities are not already joined, then the MS reports an
      error (408)."

   o  4.2.1.4.3: corrected error code from 409 to 424 for "If the MS
      does not support the specified video switching policy or ..., then
      MS reports a 409 error".

   o  4.2.1.4.2: corrected error code from 408 to 423 for "If the MS
      does not support video conferencing at all, or ...., the MS
      reports an 408 error ..."

   o  4.2.1.1, 4.2.1.2, 4.2.2.2, 4.2.2.3: Clarified that <codecs>
      specified in <createconference> or <modifyconference> impose a
      limitation in the media capability of a conference and this
      limitation affects whether the conference can be <join> or
      <modifyjoin>ed to another entity.