Subject: [MEDIACTRL] MRB!!!!

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:27:43 +0100

Hi fellow media controllers,

As you might have noticed, a new version of the Media Resource Broker 
(MRB) draft has been submitted to the archives and can be retrieved from 
the following link - 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-00.txt.  
This draft signifies the final major piece of work that this group needs 
to complete and the authors kindly request one final effort from you 
all.  YOUR WORK GROUP NEEDS YOU!!!!.

In summary, the authors have started fleshing out the draft as the first 
adopted work group version.  We would like the next version to be 
extremely well baked and be as close as possible to WGLC.  This will 
take a big effort and so your continued help is vital.  The main area 
that needs work is the definition of the 'Consumer' and 'Publisher' 
interfaces.  We would firstly like your opinions on the raw content of 
the interfaces so that we can come to an agreement that can then be 
crafted into the appropriate definitions for the next versions.

Please keep your eyes open for two subsequent mails that will aim to 
independently discuss the content that will covered by the 'Consumer' 
and 'Publisher' interfaces.  We have attempted this approach before and 
only received limited feedback and so the authors are appealing for some 
extra effort on this occasion.  Commenting on the content of the two 
interfaces during WGLC will not be very helpful to us (you know who you 
are :-).

The finish line is close - lets give it one final push :-).

Best Regards.

Chris Boulton.