Subject: [MEDIACTRL] draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-11

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:59:11 +0100

All,

You may have noticed that version 11 of the Media Control Channel 
Framework has been submitted to the IETF repository 
(http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-11.txt).  
See section 14.1 for details on the changes that include mailing list, 
SDP expert review, AD and MMUSIC review.  You can also take a look at 
the differences here - 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-11.txt.  
The authors would like to thank all involved in producing this version 
of the document - especially Jonathan Lennox and Gonzalo Camarillo for 
their time and help.  As far as the authors are concerned this version 
of the draft is ready for submission to the IESG.

Best Regards,

Chris.

-- 
Chris Boulton
CTO & Co-founder
NS-Technologies <http://www.ns-technologies.com>
m: +44.7876.476681