Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Registration of MIME media type application/framework-attributes+xml

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:26:05 -0400

[Thanks to Martin... specification is at http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-11 
]
      MIME media type name:  application

      MIME subtype name:  framework-attributes+xml

      Required parameters:  (none)

      Optional parameters: Same as charset parameter application/xml as
         specified in RFC 3023.

      Encoding considerations:  Same as encoding considerations of
         application/xml as specified in RFC 3023.

      Security considerations:  No known security considerations outside
         of those provided by core Media Control Channel Framework.

      Interoperability considerations:  This content type provides  
common
         constructs for related Media Control Channel packages.

      Published specification:  RFC XXXX [NOTE TO IANA/RFC-EDITOR:  
Please
         replace XXXX with the RFC number for this specification.]

      Applications which use this media type:  Implementations of
         appropriate Media Control Channel packages.

      Additional Information:  Magic Number(s): (none)
         File extension(s): (none)
         Macintosh File Type Code(s): (none)

      Person & email address to contact for further information:
         Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>

      Intended usage:  LIMITED USE

      Author/Change controller:  The IETF

      Other information:  None.