Subject: Cisco SG16: ATM encoding in SDP

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:18:52 -0500

Section:        B
Category:       Open Issue
Issue:          The draft text does not specify how to support ATM bearer
descriptions in SDP, however Annex C has syntax to create ATM bearers for
the binary encoding. This issue was identified by the IETF editor but has
not yet been resolved (issue 11).
Discussion:             A continuation of the discussion that has occurred on the
Megaco mailing list so far is needed in order to resolve the issue.

v13 Status:     OPEN. No relevant text has changed.

Support NetAid!  http://www.netaid.org
--------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                 Consulting Engineering
Cisco Systems              Telco Bio-region
Reality - Love it or Leave it.
--------------------------------------------------

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:20:29 -0500

As I remarked in a response to Selvam, we are expecting a total of three
contributions on the issue: the Nortel one (so far undiscussed), one from
the MSF, and one that David Oran told me was on the way.  I would hope with
all this that the necessary package definitions get hammered out soon.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Chip Sharp [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 8:19 PM
> To:   [email-masked]
> Subject:      Cisco SG16: ATM encoding in SDP
>
> Section:        B
> Category:       Open Issue