Subject: v13 example

From: Chuong Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:37:27 -0600

Nancy

In the example,

Step 16 is missing a Add reply for A5555.

Question about Subtract and Statistics.  I know a decision was made but
I could not find it in
the archive.  v13 does not clearly state what happens regarding Subtract
and Statisitcs.

Does Subtract always returns Statistics by default?
To not get Statisitcs, one would use
    Subtract=A5555{Audit{}}

The example implies Subtract does not return Statistics by default.  One
has to ask for it.
    Subtract=A5555{Audit{Statistics}} ,
    Subtract=A5556{Audit{Statistics}}

Maybe if your example could show one case where you get statistics and
not get statistics
on a Subtract, it will be very helpful.

It might be helpful in following the example if physical termination id
starts w/TDM or PHY, etc
and RTP termination id starts with RTP.

Thanks
Chuong

--
  Alcatel USA, Inc             Internet: [email-masked]
  1000 Coit Road Plano, Texas 75075           Phone:    (972) 519-4613
  **** The opinions expressed are not those of Alcatel USA, Inc ****