Subject: DigitMaps definition & wildcard

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:48:19 -0500

Suppose you wanted to define a global digitmap.  Should you
be able to say:

Context=*{Modify=*{DigitMap=NAdialPlan{"......

I would say, sure, why not.

Objections?

Brian

---

From: Chuong Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:16:29 -0600

Depends on how many reply is received.
Why not

Context=*{Modify=ROOT{DigitMap=NAdialPlan{"......

If adding a new digitMap and assuming that terminations not in the null
context will/can use the
new digitMap since it is the default value.
Context=-{Modify=ROOT{......           // not use if ROOT can be used
here

Should Modify have a -W too?  ABNF only shows that Subtract and Audit
can have -W.
Even if Modify can have -W.  Every matching context will be returned
too.  How can one limit
the context reply to one?

Chuong

--
  Alcatel USA, Inc             Internet: [email-masked]
  1000 Coit Road Plano, Texas 75075           Phone:    (972) 519-4613
  **** The opinions expressed are not those of Alcatel USA, Inc ****