Subject: Package version problem

From: Vikas Salota <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:05:18 +0530

Hi!
The information received by an MGC about the packages supported by any
termination by means of an Audit contains just the package ids. Since it
does not have information about the version of the package, MGC would
not know about the exact package version being supported by the
termination.
Therefore I suggest that the audit command reply should have the package
version number information along with the package id.

Vikas Salota
Ficon Technology
E-mail: [email-masked]
Web: www.ficon-tech.com

---

From: Abdallah Rayhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:05:52 -0500

Good point. We have discussed that and it has been fixed.

Abdallah Rayhan