Subject: ABNF transactionID

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:05:23 +0200

Hi,

In Annex B, transactionAck is defined as transactionID / ...

In all other places, transactionID is written with capital T, also where
it is defined (TransactionID = UINT32).

A small spelling error, or?

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

---

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 01:12:14 -0800

>A small spelling error, or?

While it would be nicer to have consistency, ABNF is case-insensitive so
the two are equivalent according to ABNF.

>Ericsson Finland

Support NetAid!  http://www.netaid.org
--------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                 Consulting Engineering
Cisco Systems              Telco Bio-region
Reality - Love it or Leave it.
--------------------------------------------------

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:32:47 +0200

Hi,

>the two are equivalent according to ABNF.

I know, and that's why I just wanted to make sure that it is a spelling
error in the Annex.

Christer