Subject: Command API

From: Sachin Mittal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:05:35 +0530

1. I believe that in all the commands what is specified inside the bracket goes
in command request and what is shown as return value comes in command
reply. If this is true than why in ServiceChange the return value TerminationID
missing.

2. Also from section 7.1 and 7.1.1 it appears that descriptors are returned in
output
only when a parameter in them is over-specified or under-specified and the
returned
descriptor provides the choosen value. Then why in case of return of
ServiceChange
descriptor the following holds true "If provided they shall be the same as those
specified in the command". Is there any situation in which ServiceChange
Descriptor parameters are over-specified or under-specified ???

3. "The return from ServiceChange has the same parameters as the input
except that ServiceChangeMethod and ServiceChangeReason are optional"
They are not optional, they are not even allowed by the grammer. Is there
a specific need for not allowing the same number of parameters to appear
in ServiceChangeReply ??? (this is not done for other descriptors)