Subject: Context Audit Properties

From: Shankara Ramamurthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:59:01 -0400

Hi,
Annex B says that ContextAuditProperties can take the value
(topologytoken/Emergencytoken/Prioritytoken). So if an MG gets a
ContextAudit command for the NULL context, with ContextAudit properties set
to the Emergency token or the priority token, what should it respond with?

Thanks

-Shankara

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:24:54 -0400

Good point.  The null context is a conceptual convenience, but its only
function is to hold provisioned terminations when they are not otherwise
engaged.  We inserted sentences to enforce that with respect to wildcarding,
but we missed this particular point.  I'd say the only valid audit return
for the null context is the list of terminationIds in it.  If other stuff is
asked for, I suppose the 400 Bad Request error might be returned.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Shankara Ramamurthy [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 9:59 AM
> To:   [email-masked]
> Subject:      Context Audit Properties
>
> Hi,