Subject: Packages extension queries.

From: Madhu Babu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:05:30 +0530

There are two packages A and B. Package B extends A,
Say, properties a1 and a2 are in package A and x1 in package B.
1) If a termination realizes package B, does it mean that it also realizes
package A?
2) Can property of package A be addressed as B/a1? If 1) is true, is it that
only A/a1 is
     possible?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets there be third package C, which also extends A. and it also defines a
property x1
3) Can a termination realize packages B and C ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets there be a third package C, which also extends A. and it also defines a
property c1
A termination realizes both package B and C.
4) what will be value of A/a1 which is referred by both B/a1 and C/a1.
If B/a1 value is changed is it that the value of C/a1 is also changed?

-Madhubabu