Subject: WE ARE BLABBERMOUTHS

From: Dialing Dave at SCI <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 06:32:10 -0700

Dear Fellow Computer Trader.

I obtained your email address by searching the internet for web pages that
included the words "used, Gateway, monitor, & sales". I will assume that I may send
you our requirements and offer broadcasts if you don't return this email with
REMOVE in the subject line. If you are already receiving our broadcasts
than let me take this oppurtunity to thank you for reviewing same.

If you wish to yell at (me) I can be reached at 817-860-7483. My name is Dave Henkin
and I am known among the 13,000 traders that presently receive our list as Dialing Dave.

SCI is a LIST BROKER. What this means is that we have brokers that are on the phone
all day that take phone calls from traders that have items that they want to buy and sell.
We then post these and transmit the requirements and offers to the major computer
trading organizations and to approximately 13,000 traders on our broadcast list. We
also have a 21,000 sq. foot warehouse to store  the products that we purchase and
redistribute. We have a $5,000,000.00 purchase order funding line with Bankers
Mutual of Florida. Of course our bank and trades are available on request

You may feel free to call us and have your requirements and offers posted
AT NO CHARGE as we make our margins on the selling or
buying of your product.

As we go out to +13,000 people nightly, WE ARE BLABBERMOUTHS so please
don't give us a product to list that you are concerned about affecting market
conditions. We couldn't keep a secret if we tried and we will violate the secret
+10,000 times nightly. We use the Hughes Aircraft System Galaxy 4 Satellite
to transmit approximately 3000 emails/second. We also have the capability
to send out fax transmissions at the rate of 20,000 per minute  NO KIDDING
but the cost is prohibitive compared to the internet.

You Will Be Receiving Our First want To Buy /Offer List Shortly