Subject: Reserve Property.

From: Madhu Babu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:48:02 +0530

In section 7.1.7, third para, boolean-value reserve properties, ReserveValue and
ReserveGroup are said to decide the processing at MG when local and/or remote
descriptor are received, but in the ASN syntax of local control descriptor have
only the reserveValue and reserveGroup fields. As the following paragraphs
dictate the processing at MG using this Reserve Property, this field need to be
added.

-Madhu

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:34:44 -0500

The phrase "Reserve property" is a verbal shortcut.  The intention is that
this be read as "Reserve Value and ReserveGroup properties".

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Madhu Babu [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 7:18 AM
> To:   [email-masked]
> Subject:      Reserve Property.
>