Subject: Implementors' guide

From: Sameer Kaikini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 11:05:24 -0500

Where can I find the Implementors' Guide for Megaco?

Thank you.

Regards,
Sameer

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:06:44 -0500

It doesn't exist yet.

I should also say that the ITU-T "Implementor's Guide" is actually more of a
bug report.  I intend to go back over our discussions since the beginning of
March and pull out the "clarification only" issues that didn't make it into
the Errata document.  I'll forward them to the ITU-T for consiideration as
material to include in the ITU-T Implementor's Guide.  I suppose we should
start an I-D which is less formal but records information useful to
implementors.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sameer Kaikini [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2000 12:05 PM
> To:   Taylor, Tom-PT [NORSE:B901:EXCH]; MEGACO
> Subject:      Implementors' guide
>