Subject: Occurance of propertyParm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:21:53 +0530

Abdallah Rayhan, list

     localControlDescriptor can have more than one occurance of localParm.
It is specified in the ABNF grammer that only one occurance, each of streamMode,
propertyParm, reservedValueMode, reservedGroupMode should occur
for each localControlDescriptor.

     Does propertyParm as a whole have only one occurance or is it that multiple
propertyParm can occur within each localControlDescriptor, and the pkgdName
within the propertyParm should be unique.  If the second option is true then it
should be
specified in the grammer explicitly as specified for sigOther within
sigParameter
in signalDescriptor. If the first option is true then in ASN.1 notation, it is
not right to
quote the propertyParms as "SEQUENCE OF PropertyParm" within
LocalControlDescriptor.

                                              Regards,
                                              R. Ezhirpavai