Subject: FW: Interop Testing Co-Sponsor

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:16:02 -0400

This is one of the messages that was never distributed by the listserv.

It's a little late, and in fact I have two discussions underway,
but if you are associated with a university that might be interested,
please get in touch with me right away!

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosen, Brian
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 10:31 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Interop Testing Co-Sponsor

For various reasons, I have wanted to enlist a North American
university to co-sponsor the first interoperability event.
So far, no luck (not even a reply to email!).  I have some
(indirect) offers of support from UK institutions.  I thought
I'd give it one more try.  If I don't enlist one, it's not
really important, but I need to get this finished this week!

If you, or someone you know, might be interested, please get
in touch with me.

Reminder: Discussions on the event occur on the
[email-masked] mail list.
To subscribe, send a message to [email-masked] with the first line:
subscribe megaco-interop

Brian