Subject: Audit of Packages

From: Shlomo Kabaz ECItelecom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:25:53 +0200

Hello list !

My MG just started working .

I want to ask It :
1. What are the packages supported by  all terminations in the MG ?
2. What are the packages supported by  ephemeral  terminations ?
3. What are the packages supported by  physical  terminations  ?

What are the commands that i have to write ?

Regards , shlomo .

---

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:17:40 -0500

Context=*{W-AuditValue=*{Audit{Packages}}}
gets you all the packages in the gateway.

To determine which are implemented by ephemerals, you would have
to know the naming pattern of the MG to understand how to construct
an appropriate wildcarded Audit command.  Same with physicals.
It's kind of hard to justify why you need to know what packages
are implemented by all ephemerals, or all physicals.  You need
to know all the packages to know if you can serve the MG.
You need to know packages associated with a set of terminations
that can be treated identically, and to do that, you need to
know how many such sets there are, and how they are named.

My name pattern proposal does the latter.

Brian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Shlomo Kabaz ECItelecom [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 7:26 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Audit of Packages
>
>
> Hello list !
>