Subject: Closing a stream in a termination

From: Dan Elbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:31:24 -0500

What should be the way of closing a specific stream in a termination, using
the Modify command ?
I guess that sending a stream descriptor (with the wanted stream id)
including an empty Local Descriptor will do it.
Is there any other way to achieve this ?

Thanks

Dan Elbert
Radvision

---

From: "Taylor, Tom-PT [NORSE:B901:EXCH]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:13:56 -0500

If you just want to do it on a given termination, one possibility is as you
describe, another is to set the mode to "inactive" (if you expect to open it
again).  Section 7.1.6 has this to say about deleting a stream from an
entire context:
<quote>
A stream is deleted by setting empty Local and Remote descriptors for the
stream with ReserveGroup and ReserveValue in LocalControl set to "false" on
all terminations in the context that previously supported that stream.
</quote>

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dan Elbert [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 11:31 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [MEGACO] Closing a stream in a termination
>
>