Subject: TerminationID

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:38:15 -0500

It would be useful for TerminationID to permit a comma separated list.
Since it supports wildcards it often evaluates to a list anyway, but
currently an explicit list is not permitted.  Extending it this way
would have several advantages:
1. it would allow addressing a group of terminations that cannot be
addressed with a wildcard (e.g,
AuditValue = P1/1,P2/2 or AuditValue = P1/*,P3/* )
2. it would permit addressing both active terminations and those in ROOT
in one command (eg. AuditValue=*,ROOT {...} )
Since there is no wildcard that includes ROOT.

The same could be true of Context.  Allowing Context = *,NULL
could be useful.

Obviously this could not be included in V1, but perhaps we should
consider this for V2.
--
------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Pager:800.759.8352 pin 1704572   [email-masked]
Lucent Technologies/ Voice Over IP Access Networks/ Applications Grp
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla