Subject: Re: eventbuffersescriptor

From: Chanchal Hassija <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:33:48 +0530

Hi,

It got added in the Add/Modify/Move commands in modifications mentioned in the
Implementor's guide.

Njoy
Chan...

"Sherman, Nava [LOD:Telrad:SMTPPART]" <[email-masked]> on 12/05/2000
12:02:46 PM

Please respond to "Sherman, Nava [LOD:Telrad:SMTPPART]"
      <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Chanchal Hassija/HSS)

Subject:  eventbuffersescriptor

Hello!
as I understood the MEGACO/H248 events mechananism (reading the document someone
wrote in this mail group), The  eventbufferdescriptor is used in H248 protocol,
when the eventbuffercontrol parameter = lockstep in order
to decide which events are saved in the event buffer and which are not. (am I
wrong?) when I look on the
commands and descriptor passed between the MGC and MG I see that the
eventbufferdescriptor is only passed
from the MG to the MGC on responses (as response to audit?) but I didn't see how
does the MGC sends this
parameter to the MG. (what I concluded from this that the MG copies the event
descriptor tp the event buffer descriptor
when the event buffer contro = lock step. am I totally wrong.
I am sorry if my question is too naive, I'm new on this protocol.
Nava.