Subject: timestamp in registration replies

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:44:13 -0500

Section 7.2.8 of H.248 states:
"The TimeStamp parameter shall be sent with a registration command and
its response."

There is a TimeStamp optional in ServiceChangeParm of both ASN.1 and
ABNF but it is NOT available in either ServiceChangeResParm (ASN.1) or
servChgReplyParm (ABNF) so I see no way to include it in the
registration response.

I do not see any correction to the text or to the ASN.1 or ABNF specs
for this in the Implementors' Guide.

--
------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Pager:800.759.8352 pin 1704572   [email-masked]
Lucent Technologies/ Voice Over IP Access Networks/ Applications Grp
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla