Subject: Wave of the Future

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jun 02 10:08:50 AM

We will put your product or service instantly into the hands of millions of prospects!

===============================================================
"Many business people are finding out that they can now advertise in ways that they
never could have afforded in the past. The cost of sending mass e-mail is extremely low,
and the response rate is high and quick." - USA TODAY
===============================================================

Since 1996, Bulk Email Network has provided bulk email marketing to thousands of
well-satisfied customers. We offer the most competitive prices in the industry, made
possible by our high percentage of repeat business. We have the most advanced direct
email technology employed by only a knowledgeable few in the world.

We have over 160 million active email addresses, increasing our list at the rate of half a
million to one million a month. You will have instant guaranteed results, something no
other form of marketing can claim. Our turn around time is a remarkable 24 hours.

Our email addresses are sorted by country, state, city and target. Your marketing
campaign will speed with pinpoint accuracy to your desired audience!

Call us for a free consultation at 323 876 6148 [U.S.A.].

We guarantee the lowest prices or your service is free!

Best of ALL, Bulk Email Network can be used as a 100% TAX WRITE OFF for your
Business!

1) Let's say you... Sell a $24.95 PRODUCT or SERVICE.
2) Let's say you... Mass Email to 1,000,000 PEOPLE DAILY.
3) Let's say you... Receive JUST 1 ORDER for EVERY 2,500 EMAILS.

CALCULATION OF YOUR EARNINGS BASED ON THE ABOVE STATISTICS:
[Day 1]: $9,980 [Week 1]: $69,860 [Month 1]: $279,440

Now you know why you receive so many email advertisements...

Best Regards,

Sam Al
Bulk Email Network
C.E.O

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter is not
considered "spam" as long as we include: 1) contact information and, 2) the way to be
removed from future mailings (see below). To Remove Yourself From This List: Please
email to [email-masked] with the email address that you would like removed and
the word REMOVE in the subject heading.