Subject: RE: E.6.2 Events : digit map parameter definition

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:03:51 -0400

The digit map parameter is actually defined in the base syntax -- see the
eventDM production in Annex A or B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Qiu Xiuping [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 9:51 PM
To: megaco
Subject: E.6.2 Events : digit map parameter definition

Hi, Dear all.

In RFC 3015. 
======================================================================
E.6.2 Events
   -------------------------
   EventID: ce, 0x0001

   Generated when a digit map completes as described in section 7.1.14.

   EventsDescriptor parameters: digit map processing is activated only
   if a digit map parameter is present, specifying a digit map by name
   or by value.  Other parameters such as a KeepActive flag or embedded
   Events or Signals Descriptors may be present.
=======================================================================
It's said that "if a digit map parameter is present", but the digit map 
parameter is not defined here. I think there should a definition like:
name, ID, Type , Possible values, Description and so on.

Where's it?

Thank you,

Qiu Xiuping
_______________________________________________
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Room 5707,Keji Building, Kefa Road 
Science-Based Industrial Park 
Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518057, P.R.China
Tel    :   +86-755-6544 509
_______________________________________________