Subject: [Megaco] Welcome to megaco

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:22:19 -0400 (EDT)

--

Welcome to the megaco mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe megaco

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe megaco [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Mon Feb 19 17:17:22 US/Eastern 2001]
The official IETF Megaco Working Group list.  Discussion of the Megaco
protocol, it's implementation, and further development.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco