Subject: server questions about property..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:32:46 +0900

hi, all.
I read h.248 v.2. 
I have some questions related to issues in section 1.2 (h.248v.2)

question 1 : can properties ,which are described in standard, be
provisioned in MG?
    I knew that properties in packages could be provisioned.

question 2 : 
  the test of standard state that "Most properties have default values,
which are explicitly defined 
 in this standard or in a package(see Section 12) or set by provisioning.
If not provisioned otherwise,
all descriptors except TerminationState and LocalControl default to
empty/no value when a Termination
is first created or returned to the null context. The default contents of
the two exceptions are described
in sections 7.1.5 and 7.1.7."

this is a little bit ambiguous. 
if TerminationState and LocalControl properties provisioned and that's
possible,
when a termination is first created or returned to the null context, does
TerminationSate and LocalContol go to 
provisioned value? or does TerminationState and LocalControl go to values
which are described in section 7.1.5 and 7.1.7?

question 3 : 
 if not provisioned,
 All properties(in descriptors) except TerminationState and LocalControl of
Termination in Null Context have no value. even if
default value is defined in packages. right?
so what is usage of default value? 

and what's going on with auditValue command?, if requested to terminations
in null context.

in case of not-provisioned properties, return nothing?

please figure out..

thanks in advance.