Subject: [Megaco] Cutover To New List Completed

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:04:52 -0400

I have finished moving everyone off the old list (not sure if all have
received a notice of unsubscription).  My apologies for the roughness of the
cutover.  Part of the move was the replacement of individual subscribers to
the [email-masked] list with the single subscriber "[email-masked]".  That
generated a welcome message from the Fore list which went out to the IETF
list this morning.  PLEASE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE -- it gives you instructions
for the old list rather than the new one.  As I already said, you may have
received unsubscription messages this morning from the old list.  Receipt of
the present message proves that you have been moved to the new one.
Finally, some people may have received duplicate copies of Madhu Babu's
latest message during the transitional period.  The duplication should stop
now that cutover is complete.

Please post to [email-masked] from now on.  Messages to [email-masked]
will be forwarded until Aug. 1.  These include the spam, unfortunately, but
the new list software may filter some of that out.  Some
subscribe/unsubscribe requests occurred during the transitional period.  I
may have missed the unsubscribes in particular; if you are still on the list
in a few hours let me know and I will get you off.

Onward!

Tom Taylor

---

From: Troy Cauble <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:44:13 -0400

> Tom-PT Taylor wrote:
> received a notice of unsubscription).

Any possibility of including the old archive(s) in the archive?

Any possibility of a searchable archive?

-troy

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco