Subject: Your Request For Information

From: "TopGun Enterprises" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 18:21:47 -0500

Hello, my name is Scott,
It's finally nice to Reccomend, Promote, and Earn an extra income 
from home on  services that everyone is already using.
No more trying to sell a product that they have never tried or will 
ever need.

We are the nation's largest provider of discounted Dental, Vision, 
Prescription, and Chiropractic care.

The best part is that our premium is just
$11.95 per month to cover just you or
$19.95 per month will cover EVERYONE who lives at your house, even 
if they are not related!

If you know anyone with EYE'S or TEETH then you can SAVE them MONEY 
and you will make MONEY.
For more information and to look at the full website e-mail us at:

[email-masked]

With "More Info" in the subject line.

To Your Health and Success,
Scott and Angela Scherer
Senior Regional Sales Directors
==========================
Note: If you have received this email by mistake, or you no longer 
wish to save or make money, click "reply" and type "remove" in the 
subject. Thank you.
==========================