Subject: RE: [Megaco] Reminder: Post To [email-masked]

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:49:56 -0400

I moved everyone over to [email-masked] two weeks ago.  You should have
received a welcome message at that point.  The only subscriber to
[email-masked] now is the IETF list.  That forwarding link will be deleted
along with the [email-masked] list tomorrow.

-----Original Message-----
From: Atanum [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 12:44 AM
To: megaco
Subject: Re: [Megaco] Reminder: Post To [email-masked]

Do the list members have to take a seperate subscription to [email-masked]
or by default [email-masked]  subscribers are [email-masked] subscribers
??????

Regards
Atanu

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco