Subject: RE: [Megaco] Cutover To New List Completed

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:02:24 -0400

The archive hasn't changed: it is still there and up to date at
 ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/megaco/
Unfortunately I don't know how to go about setting up a web interface to it.

BTW notice the lack of spam in the last few days.  Mailman has a bit of a
filter that has worked perfectly so far.  I've had the pleasure of
discarding several spams, including one or two particularly obnoxious ones.
It has meant a large time saving for me, since I haven't had hundreds of
bounces from spam shields to go through.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Cauble [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Taylor, Tom-PT [NORSE:B881:EXCH]
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Re: [Megaco] Cutover To New List Completed

> Tom-PT Taylor wrote:
> 
> I have finished moving everyone off the old list (not sure if all have
> received a notice of unsubscription).

Any possibility of including the old archive(s) in the archive?

Any possibility of a searchable archive?

-troy