Subject: RE: What is the Tone???

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:24:51 -0400

That is very much dependent on where the party that remains off-hook happens
to be.  As such, that information is outside the scope of the protocol.  A
scan of the requirements that apply to the region in question should answer
your question.

Kevin

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	gigyasu balak [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, July 06, 2001 11:15 AM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	What is the Tone???

Hi
what is the tone that will be played to the called party (calling party)
when
calling party(Called party) goes onhook. 

Balaka.

---

From: "Madhu Babu Brahmanapally" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:52:41 -0400

RE: What is the Tone???HI Balaka,
This depends on the Call control. Some MGC (Intelligent) may provide dial
tone immediately indicating that the user can initiate another call. Another
possibility is to generate busy tone/reorder tone indicating that there is
no transmission path with the other end.  Hope there might be some specific
tone for this too, at least iam not aware of that.

Regards
Madhubabu
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Kevin Boyle
  Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 11:25 AM
  To: gigyasu balak; [email-masked]
  Subject: RE: What is the Tone???

  That is very much dependent on where the party that remains off-hook
happens to be.  As such, that information is outside the scope of the
protocol.  A scan of the requirements that apply to the region in question
should answer your question.

  Kevin

   -----Original Message-----
  From:   gigyasu balak [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent:   Friday, July 06, 2001 11:15 AM
  To:     [email-masked]
  Subject:        What is the Tone???

  Hi

  Balaka.