Subject: [Megaco] More Problems in making reply of AuditCapabilities Command at MG

From: "asrarashraf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:42:56 +0500

hi !
	Thanks a lot for previous response.
	Here follows few more confusions about making AuditCapability Reply at MG
when requested by MGC.

       	1) 	How to send Multiple possibilities of Termination modes
supported. is it like Mode = SendOnly, SendReceive, ReceiveOnly etc or
something else.

	2) 	Is it Logical to give stream Id in MediaDescriptors for reply of
AuditCapabilities. Because In Start MG does not know streamId.

	3) 	Is RTP Port sent as Current Port or as $ or Some Range. Same for IP.

	4)         How to send Multipe Types of IP like IP4,IP6 or as separate
strings.

If someone can elaborate with Complete message OF Reply of AuditCapability
Command, It will be really nice of him.

     Thanks
     Asrar
     Avaz Networks

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco