Subject: [Megaco] H.248 E.1.2 typo

From: "David Barr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:37:02 +0100

In H.248 E.1.2, under "EventID: sc", there is a reference: "For further
procedural description, see 7.1.1, 7.1.17 and 7.2.7."

The 7.1.1 should say 7.1.11.

Note, RFC3015 does not have this problem.

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:15:25 -0400

Thanks.  You are correct that the version in ITU "In Force" directory
has this error.  RFC 2885, RFC 3015 and the H.248 prepublication copy
are all correct.  To be honest I hadn't even noticed that the final copy
appeared in Feb 2001 and have still been using the prepub copy.  I
wonder how many other errors crept in during publication.  I guess this
still goes into the Implementors Guide.

David Barr wrote:

>
>
> In H.248 E.1.2, under "EventID: sc", there is a reference: "For
> further procedural description, see 7.1.1, 7.1.17 and 7.2.7."
>

--
Waiting for the other shoe to drop but hoping its a one legged man.
------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla