Subject: [Megaco] FW: Rapporteur's Meeting Reminder

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:47:18 -0400

Anyone considering going to Santa Barbara, don't be shy.  When I said in the
minutes that this theoretically needs a Rapporteur's invitation, I should
have added that everyone should consider themselves invited.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul E. Jones [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 2:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Rapporteur's Meeting Reminder

Folks,

This is just a reminder that people need to register for the upcoming
Rapporteur's Meeting as soon as possible.  In fact, the hotel reservations
need to be made by August 31, 2001.

Also, if you plan to attend the meeting and have not already done so, please
send me an e-mail message to let me know.

As you know, we need to have a certain number of people committed to coming
so that we can have a productive meeting.  Without contributions and
attendees, it will be hard to justify holding a meeting!

The meeting announcement can be found here:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0109_San/Notice_ITU-T_Santa_Barbara.txt

In brief:
  o Make your own hotel reservations directly with the hotel
  o Send me an e-mail message to let me know you're coming
    (reply to this one if you wish)
  o Send e-mail to Glen Freundlich ([email-masked]) to request
    document numbers

Best Regards,
Paul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For help on this mail list, send "HELP ITU-SG16" in a message to
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco