Subject: [Megaco] H.248 Annex M.1 (Advanced Announcement Server)

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:13:04 -0400

Hurrah!  The new draft of M.1 has reached the point where it is available
for public inspection.  People are welcome to send in comments before I
submit it to the SG 16 meeting coming up.  It is available on the Megaco
site at

ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Current/ITU-SG16/H.248M.1-010
8.pdf

or

ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Current/ITU-SG16/H.248M.1-010
8MSW.zip

As always, I'll remind you that Nortel claims IPR in this document but is
prepared to licence it free of charge to all interested parties.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco