Subject: [Megaco] Meeting In Salt Lake City?

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:10:32 -0400

Does Megaco need a meeting in Salt Lake City?  What would be the agenda?

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

---

From: "Blatherwick, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:54:36 -0400

I think the answer is "it depends"..  Perhaps I've missed some things going by, but I'm not at all clear on what's up in ITU-/SG-16 -- what is state of the various Version 2 proposals.  Also unclear on what our charter items are and state of re-chartering in general.  Summary of these would be appreciated, as both are likely candidates for face-to-face discussion in SLC. 
--Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom-PT Taylor [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: October 22, 2001 11:11
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Megaco] Meeting In Salt Lake City?

Tom Taylor 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:57:01 -0400

There is supposed to be explicit discussion of the V2 proposals in Dublin
next week.  In aid of that discussion, the H.248v2 editor (Marcello
Pantaleo) has prepared both a V2 document with "accepted changes" included
and a document which combines H.248v1 with the June 2001 Implementors Guide
changes only.  For the former, see
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0110_Dub/AVD-2131a.zip
and for the latter see
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0110_Dub/AVD-2155.zip

The chartering ball is in my court, I think.  Scott Bradner told me and Glen
Freundlich to go sort out a new charter which would keep us in business but
not stepping on each others' toes.  I'll see if I can work this out with
Glen at a suitable pub next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blatherwick, Peter [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 12:55 PM
To: Taylor, Tom-PT [CAR:B881:EXCH]; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: [Megaco] Meeting In Salt Lake City?

I think the answer is "it depends"..  Perhaps I've missed some things going
by, but I'm not at all clear on what's up in ITU-/SG-16 -- what is state of
the various Version 2 proposals.  Also unclear on what our charter items are
and state of re-chartering in general.  Summary of these would be
appreciated, as both are likely candidates for face-to-face discussion in
SLC. 
--Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom-PT Taylor [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: October 22, 2001 11:11
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Megaco] Meeting In Salt Lake City?

Tom Taylor