Subject: RE: [Megaco] Status of Annex L and Error Text

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:44:35 -0400

The core protocol specification is definitive.  Hence error text is still
optional.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 7:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Status of Annex L and Error Text

Please clarify that if Annex L specifies certain Error Text in an error
decriptor, does this mean that it is mandatory to include at least this
text along with the error code.

     For example could an MG or MGC treat an error code without the error
text defined in Annex L as an error itself ?

     Or is it still optional to include the error code without any text,
despite the text being defined in Annex L  (if so this needs to be
clarified) ?

     Sean Leahy

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco