Subject: [Megaco] FW: draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-00.txt

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:47:36 -0400

For the information of the Megaco WG.  The original MS Word text is at
  ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0110_Dub/AVD-2155.zip 

-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor, Tom-PT [CAR:B881:EXCH] 
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-00.txt

Please find attached file draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-00.txt.  This is
submitted for the use of the Megaco Working Group in the name of the ITU-T
editor who created the original document in MS Word.  I transcribed it to
text and added a little IETF boilerplate, but it is otherwise his document.

Tom Taylor
WG Chair

Title: Megaco Protocol Version 1 With Corrections

Abstract:

   This document incorporates changes, clarifications and corrections 
   defined in the approved H.248 Implementors' Guide (document TD 15-
   Plen, Porto Seguro, 28 May - 8 June 2001) into the core H.248 
   Recommendation. 
    
   RFC 3015/Rec. H.248 defines the protocol used between elements of a 
   physically decomposed multimedia gateway, i.e. a Media Gateway and a 
   Media Gateway Controller.  The protocol presented in this document 
   meets the requirements for a media gateway control protocol as 
   presented in RFC 2805.  
    
   Changes from the original H.248 text are delimited with 
   >>>>>...<<<<<. 

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)