Subject: [Megaco] Dublin Meeting Contributions Of Interest To Megaco

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:18:07 -0400

The following contributions to next week's Q. 3/16 meeting in Dublin are of
interest to Megaco.  If you have comments, please air them in advance of the
meeting so they can be taken into account.  If anyone needs PDF versions
created, let me know and I'll do it.

The complete list of documents for the Dublin meeting is at
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0110_Dub/0110_Dub.htm
The documents listed below can be found in the same directory:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0110_Dub/

Document List for the Dublin Joint Q.D, F, G, 2, 3, 4, 5 Rapporteurs'
Meeting
AVD-     Title                                                  Source

2102     MCU Decomposition                                      Polycom
2105     Rec. H.248 package definitions                         ATM Forum
2115     Topology enhancement in H.248 Version 2                RadVision
2119     H.248 Annex M.1, Advanced Audio Server Packages        Editor
2120     Auditing Context Properties                            LM Ericsson
2121     SDP attributes for package properties                  LM Ericsson
2122     H.248v2 Profile Handling                               LM Ericsson
2124     Additions to the H.248 Multiplex Descriptor            LM Ericsson
2125     H.248 Package for Nx64K                                LM Ericsson
2126     H.248 Annex K Implementors' Guide Clarification        LM Ericsson
2127     Proposed Implementors' Guide Additions                 LM Ericsson
2128     H.248 Implementors Guide Draft                         Editor
2129     H.248 KeepAlive package proposal                       Lucent
2130     H.248 Line Test package proposal                       Lucent
2131a    H.248 V2                                               Editor
2132     Proposed requirements for the H.248 Media Gateway
         resource congestion handling package                   BT
2141a    H.248 Digit Collection Corrections and Enhancements    Nortel
2155     H.248 with Implementers Guide Incorporated             Editor
2164     Corrections to H.248 Annex F                           Editor
2165     Package for Quality Alert Ceasing                      LM Ericsson
2169     H.248 profile for controlling MG between cable
         networks and PSTN                                      France
Telecom
2170     H.248 profile for Audio Servers on cable networks      France
Telecom
2171     H.248 Annex M.1: speaking digits according to national
         requirements                                           France
Telecom
2172     Open Issues In Draft H.248 Annex M.1                   Editor
2173     Implications Of Context Packages                       Nortel

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:42:19 -0400

I have moved all of the contributions except AVD-2155 to
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Current/ITU-SG16/Dublin%20Con
tributions

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Elbert [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:32 PM
To: Taylor, Tom-PT [CAR:B881:EXCH]
Subject: RE: [Megaco] Dublin Meeting Contributions Of Interest To Megaco

Thanks
What's the exact link ?
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom-PT Taylor [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:27 PM
To: 'Dan Elbert'
Subject: RE: [Megaco] Dublin Meeting Contributions Of Interest To Megaco
 
I'll post them to the Megaco FTP site.  Give me a few minutes ....
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Elbert [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:22 PM
To: Taylor, Tom-PT [CAR:B881:EXCH]
Subject: RE: [Megaco] Dublin Meeting Contributions Of Interest To Megaco
Hi
The pictel site seems to be down.
Is there any other way to get the contributions ?
 
Thanks
Dan Elbert
RADVISION
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom-PT Taylor [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 2:18 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Megaco] Dublin Meeting Contributions Of Interest To Megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:42:19 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Elbert [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:32 PM
To: Taylor, Tom-PT [CAR:B881:EXCH]
Subject: RE: [Megaco] Dublin Meeting Contributions Of Interest To Megaco

Thanks
What's the exact link ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Elbert [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:22 PM
To: Taylor, Tom-PT [CAR:B881:EXCH]
Subject: RE: [Megaco] Dublin Meeting Contributions Of Interest To Megaco
Hi
 
Thanks
Dan Elbert
RADVISION