Subject: [Megaco] MEGACO [MGC initiated Service Change]

From: "Sudhir Kumar Appana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:09:35 +0530

Madhu Babu,

Is "Service Change with method = Restart" can be initiated from MGC on
ROOT Termination. In "draft-madhu-megaco-callflows-00.txt", section:
3.2.2.2,
it is given that it can be possible on single termination. I want to know
whether
it is possible on ROOT Termination also.

Thanks,
Sudhir

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:38:54 +0200

Hi Sudhir,

Both are possible. Restart ServiceChange on the ROOT termination
indicates that the physical MG node is "registering" itself with the
MGC. Restart ServiceChange on a specific termination then indicates that
that specific termination (or groups on terminations, if wildcarded) are
put in-serivce.

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:38:54 +0200

Hi Sudhir,

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland