Subject: [Megaco] Documents from SG16 meeting in Geneva

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:34:51 -0500

I have uploaded the following documents:
pl-029_H.248M_6_InactivityTimer.doc    (Consented)
pl-033_H248ImplementorsGuide.zip    (approved)

to the SG16 draft server at:

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/

They should soon be moved to:

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0202_Gen/

Note that since all Implementors Guide items applying to H.248 and
Annexes A-E were swept into H.248V1Coregengum and H.248V2, this
ImplementorsGuide only contains items applying to other Annexes.  New
corrections to H.248v1 or v2 will be added to this document in future
versions.

--

------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla