Subject: [Megaco] FW: Last Call: Enhanced Alerting Packages for Megaco/H.248 to Pro posed Standard

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:56:42 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 1:47 PM
Subject: Last Call: Enhanced Alerting Packages for Megaco/H.248 to
Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request to consider Enhanced Alerting Packages
for Megaco/H.248 <draft-boyle-megaco-alerting-03.txt> as a Proposed
Standard.  This has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of
an IETF Working Group.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by April 29, 2002.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boyle-megaco-alerting-03.txt

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:56:42 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 1:47 PM
Subject: Last Call: Enhanced Alerting Packages for Megaco/H.248 to
Proposed Standard