Subject: [Megaco] Drafts For Approval As Proposed Standard

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:45:25 -0500

The following drafts are not the product of a Working Group, but are
submitted for approval as Standards Track documents.  They were the subject
of a "list last call" on the Megaco E-mail list, and provide additional
packages for the Megaco protocol.

draft-boyle-megaco-tonepkgs-07.txt, Supplemental Tones Packages for
Megaco/H.248

This draft was previously submitted to the IESG, but had to be reworked to
eliminate overlap with ITU-T Recommendation Q.1950.  It is hoped that the
draft now shows clearly that it supplements the packages provided in Q.1950.

draft-taylor-megaco-enhalpkgs-01.txt, Megaco/H.248 Enhanced Analog Line
Packages

This draft is at least in part the outcome of work done in the ATM Forum,
who are continuing to monitor its progress in the IETF.

draft-manyfolks-megaco-caspackage-02.txt, Megaco/H.248 Basic CAS Packages

This draft was the result of a merger of proposals from different groups
within the Megaco constituency.

draft-boyle-megaco-alerting-03.txt, Enhanced Alerting Packages for
Megaco/H.248

This draft includes material originated within the Megaco constituency, plus
additional material originally submitted to ITU-T Study Group 16 but merged
into this document by mutual agreement.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco