Subject: RE: [Megaco] Sigal List

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:22:37 -0400

Those of us who wanted this feature had in mind pre-defined sequences of
signals like the one that applies in Canada when someone does not hang up
the phone after a call: tone, announcement, announcement repeated more
loudly (and perhaps again), howler tone, and finally line lockout (which
would not be implemented as a signal).  The actual definition was a result
of a tussle between the advocates of (relatively) dumb MGs and the advocates
of more intelligent MGs offloading MGCs.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Rutter [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 6:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Sigal List

Hi List,
    Can anyone tell me the practical application scenario of signal list.
Regards
Sharon

Yahoo! Travel - Plan and book your dream holiday online!

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco