Subject: [Megaco] Problem in the draft-sct-midcom-megaco-pkg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 18:15:59 +0530

Hi all,
     In the Property Action of mb package which is extended by bas-fw package
Allow and Drop are
allowed as ENUMS but there corresponding parameter id is not given. What should
we take.
Also in the latest version    draft-sct-midcom-megaco-pkg-01.txt we donot find
mention of these packages. Have they
been removed or are to pick the package description from the
draft-sct-midcom-megaco-pkg-00.txt .

Also in the parameter name ' - ' and white spaces are not allowed so how should
they be encoded , using a '_' (underscore)
or merging the two names , e.g. bas-fw to be encoded as  "bas_fw" or "basfw".
This might be an interop issue.

regards/
Amit Kalra

6  BASIC FIREWALL PACKAGE

  PackageID: bas-fw (serial number TBD)
  Version: 1
  Extends: mb

   Description: This package describes the properties required by the
   Middlebox Termination to perform basic packet filtering function.

Sen/Aoun/Taylor    Informational - Expires March 2001        [Page 10]

Internet Draft        Megaco Middlebox Packages        September 2001

6.1 PROPERTIES

  The Property Action in the Base Package is extended to specify
  possible packet-filtering actions: "Allow" and "Drop".

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco