Subject: [Megaco] 909 Reason

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 07:55:51 +0300

Hi,

I have a question on the 909 (MGC Impending failure) reason code.

Chapter 11.5 says that if a MG notices a MGC failure, it sends a SVC to
another (if any) MGC, using the 'Failover' method and the 909 (MGC
Impending Failure) reason code.

Annex L, chapter L.6.2.10, says that the sender will go out-of-service
and is unable to handle new transactions.

Why?????????

Why will the MG not be able to handle new transactions just because if
contacts a new MGC????

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco