Subject: [Megaco] Default values of reserved value and reserved group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:25:48 +0530

Hi Tom

I have some query regarding the default values of reserved value and reserved
group. It is mentioned in the protocol that

"The default value of ReserveValue and ReserveGroup is False and new setting of
the LocalControl Descriptor completely replaces the previous setting of that
descriptor in the MG."

Is this statement true only in case we have local descriptor specified in the
media descriptor or is it valid every time the local control is received from
MGC?

Also is it not possible just to change the other parameters like mode etc. of
the local control descriptor without changing the values of reserved value and
reserved group?

Regards
Vivek

www.hssworld.com

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco