Subject: [Megaco] v1 IG 02/02 ??

From: Troy Cauble <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:07:04 -0400

The document H248v1Corr.pdf in

ftp://[email-masked]/megaco/docs/Approved/

says it includes changes from the approved 02/02 IG.

Is the 02/02 IG itself available somewhere?
I find it easier to track changes in the IGs
rather than reading the whole spec again.

-troy

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:29:04 -0400

I had not noticed that sentence in the abstract of the plenary TD.  It 
is not technically correct, but will not appear in the published 
document anyway.  It really means that it includes all changes approved 
through the 02/02 meeting, but since they are included there, the IG we 
approved at the meeting omitted them.  They do appear as a working party 
TD at the meeting (TD 2-019a) but this is not accessible to all.  I can 
put that TD on the SG16 draft ftp server (accessible to all) or Tom can 
put it on his server somewhere if that is of interest.

I'll put it in
    
http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/Incoming/2-019r1_h248IG_before_Corrigendum.zip
also available as
    
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/2-019r1_h248IG_before_Corrigendum.zip

and ask it to be moved to:
    avc-site/0202_Gen/

Remember though, that this is not an official document.  The Corrigendum 
is the official document.  This TD is just for convenience.

-- 

------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:732.949.5628   Fax:732.949.7016
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2G-219A, 101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel, NJ 07733-3030
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:29:04 -0400

I'll put it in

--