Subject: [Megaco] Residential Gateway

From: "Miao, Kai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 12:39:28 -0400

Hello, Everyone,

Does anyone have any information regarding the specific requirements for
tone handling and callerID for a Residential Gateway in the context of
Megaco or MGCP?

Appreciate your help.

Kai Miao
Intel 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 10:25:12 -0400

For MGCP, you will find the relevant packages in the "Basic MGCP Packages"
document
(http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-basic-packages-04.txt).
In particular, you probably want to take a look at the "Generic Media",
"DTMF" and "Line" packages.

-- Flemming

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 10:25:12 -0400

-- Flemming