Subject: [Megaco] Continuity test procedure.

From: Anil Jangam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:01:56 +0530

Hi,

In carrying out the continuity check on the given Physical terminal (CIC),
there are two cases are defined (see 2.12 in Madhu's call flow).

In the case a, the message flow depicts the transaction between the MGC and
MG. My question is -- When the continuity signal is applied at the MG side
of the link, who does the loopback at the other end of the link? It is shown
that upon receiving the "Continuity Signal Resp", a Notify message signal is
sent back to the MGC. 
This is imperative from the description of the case b that there has to be
some form of message exchange between the node who is initialting/requesting
the continuity (the MG end) and the other end (may be MGC or MG). 

In case b it is mentioned that PSTN requests for the continuity check.
Please complete the call flow.

/anil.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco