Subject: [Megaco] Configuring physical terminations

From: Rajesh N <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:12:33 +0530

Hi,

Could somebody please explain how are physical terminations configured on a 
MG?

Say a Residential Gateway with 10 terminations -

A) As soon as each termination gets plugged into its respective slot, will 
some signal get initiated ,which will let the MG know that the terminations 
has brought up itself and is ready for service? OR

B) Does it require some sort of user action like command line/ menu driven 
initialisation of terminations after they have been plugged in?

And simlarly how are they generally worked upon during maintenance and 
permanent plugout operations.

Thanks

Regards,
Rajesh N

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco