Subject: [Megaco] Meeting In Yokohama?

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:04:37 -0400

There has been one private negative response to my previous query, and
nothing else.  My assumption at the moment is that we won't be meeting.
Obviously that will change if people feel there are things to be discussed.
Reminder: at this point we should be working on the MIB, call flows, and
ServiceChange clarifications.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:04:03 +0300

Hi,

I think there are a number of issues to be discussed. And, since many(?) of us
most likely are going to be there anyway I would propose a meeting.

Before that, however, I think it would be good to list all the issues to be
discussed, because I think many of them are on a pretty low level. I think the
problem in Minneapolis was that we didn't have a real agenda, so nobody really
knew what to talk about... :)

For example, there are issues which always come up on the list, again and
again, and I think we should have a look at those.

Just my opinion...

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:04:03 +0300

Hi,

Just my opinion...

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland