Subject: [Megaco] how to audit mg's current capability and capacity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:55:26 +0800

hi,all
   sometimes,it is needed to know the current capability and capacity of
MG.for example,in a scheduled multi-parties conference MGC need to make a
reservation of resource in MG.the resource includes things such as codec
type,traffic rate etc.
   i thought auditValue and auditCapability seem suitable to do the job.but
according to my understanding,auditCapability will return the entire
capability not the left current capability.and auditValue can only audit
terminations under work.
   another difficult thing is how to define resource,for example,i need
several TERMINATIONs with
audio=g711,video=h261,bandwidth=384,RTP payload type.how can i know the MG
have enough resource to
support these terminations?
    somebody know how to finish such a function through megaco protocol?
    thank in advance!

wu.y.m

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco