Subject: [Megaco] SVC Forced for ROOT termination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:47:46 +0300

Hello,
According to the RFC, in this case, all terminations should be subtracted
from specific contexts and the physical terminations should be returned
back to NULL context.
The RFC does not mention what has to be done with terminations in NULL
context.
Assume there are active terminations in Null context, i.e they have to
detect events. I assume that the MG has to clean the Event Descriptors of
those terminations within Null context before sending the SVC Forced. Am I
right?
What about SVC Start after the SVC Forced: Should MG refresh the Event
Descriptors of Terminations which were in NULL context before the SVC
Forced, or wait for the MGC to send new Event Descriptors?
Thanks,

Dana H.
SW Engineer
NGTS ECI Telecom

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco