Subject: [Megaco] question about draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-00.txt

From: "조오영" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:15:06 +0900

In  "2.7 Call between SS7 trunk in TGW and R2 trunk
in TGW"(from page 76), the call initiated by Seize from R2 side. after receving
R2 address imformation, MGC sent IAM message to SS7 switch. I've known that IAM
message should be generated with assigned specific CIC. But in this example,
physical trunk and line (means CIC information) was allocated by TGW with
wildcard($) at step 11 (after received ANM). This procedure may be wrong ???

Another question. can we use wildcard to get the trunk number
available as well as line number ??

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Madhu Babu Brahmanapally" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:34:36 -0400

HI,
In step 11, the MGC should send an fully specified physical termination as
the IAM already has that information. We will modify the call flow
accordingly.
The naming schema will determine how the termination names map to trunk and
line numbers.

Regards
Madhubabu Brahmanapally.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
조오영
  Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 4:15 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: [Megaco] question about draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-00.txt

  In  "2.7 Call between SS7 trunk in TGW and R2 trunk in TGW"(from page 76),
the call initiated by Seize from R2 side. after receving R2 address
imformation, MGC sent IAM message to SS7 switch. I've known that IAM message
should be generated with assigned specific CIC. But in this example,
physical trunk and line (means CIC information) was allocated by TGW with
wildcard($) at step 11 (after received ANM). This procedure may be wrong ???

  Another question. can we use wildcard to get the trunk number available as
well as line number ??
  _______________________________________________ Megaco mailing list
[email-masked] https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Madhu Babu Brahmanapally" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:34:36 -0400

HI,

Regards
Madhubabu Brahmanapally.