Subject: re: [Megaco] draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:44:13 +0800

hi,tom and all
   i am reading this new rfc.i have a question about multiplexing
termination.
   the following text appear at 6.2 clause

   "Each bearer Termination supports only a
   single data stream.  These data streams do not appear explicitly as
   streams on the multiplexing Termination and they are hidden from the
   rest of the context. "

   why limit a bearer termination with only a single data stream?as i
know,a digital channel in h.221 frame can have two kind of media,such as
audio and video.
   i am not clear about the purpose of this paragraph.

   please give me some explain.

regards

wu.y.m

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco