Subject: [Megaco] How can MGC detect MG's ring timer expired?

From: 노정민 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:29:30 +0900

Hi all.

I'm developing MEGACO Media Gateway.

I was confused about how can MGC detect MG's ring timeout.

When MGC sent ring signal ( "al/ri") to MG then MG start timer and generate ring signal to user.

If ring timer expired then how can MG notify it to MGC?

Or how can MGC detect ring timer expired?

My goal is MGC sent busy tone to calling MG in this case.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MG                                                     MGC                                                              MG

--------------------------------> digit 
                                                                ----------------------------------> "al/ri"
                                                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                                            ring timer expired
                                                                                                                                 |
                                                             ?   <------------------------------------

cg/bt <----------------------------