Subject: [Megaco] MIB medGwyPropertyProfileTable

From: Nuno Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:41:17 +0100

Hello,

 On draft-ietf-megaco-mib-03.txt, each entry on this table is a supported
property.

 Question 1: is the term "property" used in the narrow sense referring to
properties defined in packages (excluding signals, events and statistics) OR
is referring to any piece of information that may be placed into a
descriptor?

 Question 2: In the table comments it says "Each property is defined as an
OID in the various package MIBs. That OID is used to define a particular
Package,...". This is confusing! Why isn't this OID used to define the
property but the package?

 Thanks ahead. Nuno.

PS: Is there any roadmap for the completion of the MG MIB and for the
definition of the MGC requirements and its MIB?

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco