Subject: [Megaco] Audit on Media

From: "Sudhir Kumar Appana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:18:36 +0530

Hi,

I want to know when can the following two different cases will arise if
MGC does an Audit { Media} on a Ephermal termination:

1) When can Gateway will send unspecified either local or remote descriptor
(this will result in absence of local or remote descriptors in the reply
even when
Audit on Media was done.)

2) When can Gateway will send either empty local or remote descriptor
(this will result in either "local{ }" or "remote { }"  in the reply)

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

***************************************************************************
This message is proprietary to Future Software Limited (FSL) 
and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information 
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for 
what it is intended. 

If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. 
FSL accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from 
the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus.
***************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco