Subject: [Megaco] Digit Map Descriptor

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:12:19 +0530

Hi List,

Lets suppose package xx is defined containing Completion Event. e.g. xx/ce

Package xx has defined events - X0, X1, X3, X4 which corresponds to digitmap
symbols A, B, C, D

Now If MGC sends 2 Modify commands on a physical termination in NULL context
1) Context = - {
           Modify = T10 {
                   DigitMap= Dialplan1 { ( ABC | ABEFJK )}
}}

2)  Context = - {
           Modify = T10 {
                   Events = { xx/ce {Digitmap=Dialplan1} }
}}

Whether 1st Modify command will be successful and digitmap will be defined on
the termination. But second modify command will be failed as Dial Plan contains
symbols that does not match to its events set of package xx.

Is this understanding correct?

Thanks in advance,
Ashish Singh
www.hssworld.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Naveen Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:55:59 +0800

Dear All,
                 Is there any Recommendation for Termination ID Naming
Convention ?

Thanks and regards,
Naveen Krishnan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
"Arise, Awake not stop, until you reach your Goal"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

---

From: Naveen Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:55:59 +0800

Dear All,

Thanks and regards,
Naveen Krishnan