Subject: [Megaco] Next MEGACO interop event

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:29:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

The MSF is holding two events this year your participation would be
welcomed in.

The first, a Protocol Interoperability event is scheduled for September
16-20 at the University of New Hampshire Interoperability Lab.  This event
will focus on proving interoperability across H.248 and SIP.  However,
this event is extremely time sensitive and responses are needed from
you by September 4th to be able to accommodate them at the event.

The second is the Global MSF Interoperability Trial scheduled for November
4-15 hosted by three service provider labs in Japan, the UK, and in the
US.  We need requests for this one by September 13th.

Please send any questions or inquiries to Ben Schultz,
[email-masked].  Full info on both events are available at the MSF
web page at www.msforum.org.

----------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Schultz
UNH InterOperability Lab
(603)862.3332

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco