Subject: [Megaco] 105/102 Test calls..

From: Srinivasan Krishnamoorthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:17:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, 
 Need help with ISUP TEST calls.. 

 Do we have ways to do the following in MEGACO .. are there 
 any published extensions to tonegen..

 testline (105) - automatic transmission measurement test (MGCP T/tl)
 milliwatt (102) 

 and other testcall codes ..

Thank you very much.
-Srini

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:53:04 -0400

Packages for these and other line tests are being developed and will be 
published as H.248.17.  Christian Groves is the editor and the lastest 
draft will be presented to the ITU SG16 meeting next week.  I don't 
believe that Christian has uploaded a copy to the sg16 draft avc-site 
but perhaps he will send you a copy or upload one to the avc-site.

-- 

------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson, CMTS          mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:732.949.5628   Fax:732.949.7016
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2G-219A, 101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel, NJ 07733-3030
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:53:04 -0400

--

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:54:01 +1000

G'Day,

I have uploaded a number of editor's drafts to th directory:

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:54:01 +1000

G'Day,

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:58:07 +1000

G'Day,

I have uploaded a number of editor's drafts incoming to the SG16 meeting:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/

  DC-xxx_semiperm_pkg.zip                               
  TD-xx_ExtH324_Packages.zip                         
  TD-xx_H223Multiplex.zip                           
  TD-xx_LineTest_Packages.zip     (H.248.17)                   
  TD-xx_Packages_Supplement.zip                
  TD-xx_Profile_Packages.zip                   

These will be moved to the directory:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0210_Gen/
so if you can't find the files in Incoming they will be the 0210_Gen directory.

Regards, Christian

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:58:07 +1000

G'Day,

  DC-xxx_semiperm_pkg.zip                               

Regards, Christian