Subject: [Megaco] First digit does not match any legal digit map

From: Raphael Tryster <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:24:50 +0200

Suppose the active digit map is (8xxx|9xxx) and the first digit dialed is
"1".  This is an example of the first digit dialed not matching any of the
alternatives in the digit map.  Should the MG return partial match with an
empty dial string, or should it totally ignore all invalid digits until an
"8" or "9" is dialed?

Raphael Tryster

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 12:39:22 -0400

That would be a partial match with an empty dial string.  I suppose we could
have added a "no match", but this is a corner case.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raphael Tryster [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 5:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] First digit does not match any legal digit map

Suppose the active digit map is (8xxx|9xxx) and the first digit dialed is
"1".  This is an example of the first digit dialed not matching any of the
alternatives in the digit map.  Should the MG return partial match with an
empty dial string, or should it totally ignore all invalid digits until an
"8" or "9" is dialed?
Raphael Tryster 
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 12:39:22 -0400