Subject: [Megaco] Question about E.12 RTP package

From: "Seunghan Choi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:01:45 +0900

Hi, All.

I have a question in relation with E.12 RTP package.
In E.12 RTP package, there is the event of Payload Transitions.
I think that MG report the transion of RTP payload.

After MGC request setting RTP payload to MG in Call setup phase,
Is there the case which MG change RTP payload?

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------ 
Seunghan Choi 
VoIP Technology Team, Network Systems CoreTechnology Dept. 
Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute 
161 Kajong-Dong, Yusong-Gu, Taejon, Korea 
Tel  + 82 42 860 6343    Fax  + 82 42 860 5213 
Mobile  011 455 9524    Email  [email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco