Subject: [Megaco] Megaco Annexes & Packages

From: "k_chandrakala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:00:16 +0530

Hello list,

Can someone please help me locate all the Megaco Annexes and packages ?

Can I find them somewhere on the net ?

Thanks,

Chandrakala

 
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:21:11 -0500

The ITU website lists all approved Annexes.  Those under development 
appear only in SG16 meeting reports.

The only "official" list of packages is the IANA registry where the 
package ids are registered.  Packages may be standardized by any 
standards body and registered so there is no other single source for a 
list.  H.248 Supplement 1 contains a list of those known to the editor 
along with some description, however, although it is likely to be 
incomplete since not all developers inform us of their work.

k_chandrakala wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to 
> Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD 
> rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY 
> NOW. 

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson                     [email-masked]
Voice: +1 908.766.4463	        Mobile: +1 908.342.9595
http://www.gti.net/tla
-------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:21:11 -0500