Subject: [Megaco] info on video conferencing

From: "raadhika ramanand" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Oct 2002 09:15:11 -0000

Sir/Mam

       My name is Raadhika Ramanand and i am a 2nd year M.B.A. 
student in India.i am doing a project on demand estimation for 
video conferencing services in india by corporate houses.since i 
dont have the requisite technical knowledge i want to start from 
the basics.since my search on the internet proved to be of little 
use i am mailing you after coming across your contact information 
during my search.
       I was in search of information relating to exactly how the 
video conferencing process works more specifically a flow chart 
that would explain the flow of data between the conferencing 
parties i.e.
the conversion of voice and video into tranferable data ,the flow 
to a sevice station/satellites etc.
       Since this mail probably indicates the exact level of my 
lack of technical knowledge on the subject(and if you are not too 
scandalised and appaled by my apparent lack of knowledge)  i 
sincerly hope that you will be able to find the time to reply to 
my mail and give me any education that you could on the subject.
       Thanking you and looking forward to further correspondence 
with you.

Raadhika Ramanand

Raadhika
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco