Subject: [Megaco] Statistics in MOVE command

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:59:40 +0530

Hi

The protocol draft for H248v2 document states............

"7.1.15   Statistics descriptor
The Statistics Descriptor provides information describing the status
and usage of a Termination during its **existence within a specific Context**."

and subsequently.....
"Statistics are cumulative; reporting Statistics does not reset them.
Statistics are reset when a Termination is Subtracted from a Context."

There is a bit of contradiction in the two statements. If the statistics
are not reset in the MOVE command, the first statement should be changed to -

"The Statistics Descriptor provides information describing the status and
usage of a Termination during its existence within subsequent non Null
contexts."

Do we agree on this?

thanks
Kapil Nayar
Hughes Software Systems Ltd.
www.hssworld.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco