Subject: [Megaco] Error in ServiceChange Method

From: Raphael Tryster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:13:41 +0200

What error should be returned for a ServiceChange method that is
inappropriate for the termination type?  For example, a method of
disconnected, handoff or failover for a termination other than Root?

Raphael Tryster

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:13:36 +0530

Hi,
     "Protocol Error" (error code = 401) should be generated for an invalid
Service change method for  the termination type since it is a violation of
Megaco protocol procedure.

regards
Rakhi
Hughes Software Systems
www.hssworld.com

Raphael Tryster <[email-masked]> on 10/17/2002 09:43:41 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Rakhi Verma/HSS)

Subject:  [Megaco] Error in ServiceChange Method

Raphael Tryster