Subject: [Megaco] Question about E.12 RTP package

From: "Seunghan Choi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:01:45 +0900

Hi, All.

I have a question in relation with E.12 RTP package.
In E.12 RTP package, there is the event of Payload Transitions.
I think that MG report the transion of RTP payload.

After MGC request setting RTP payload to MG in Call setup phase,
Is there the case which MG change RTP payload?

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------ 
Seunghan Choi 
VoIP Technology Team, Network Systems CoreTechnology Dept. 
Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute 
161 Kajong-Dong, Yusong-Gu, Taejon, Korea 
Tel  + 82 42 860 6343    Fax  + 82 42 860 5213 
Mobile  011 455 9524    Email  [email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:08:45 -0400

The SDP sent by MGC may contain more than one payload type, for example,
the m= line may contain a list of payloads. If ReserveGroup or
ReserveValue is set the MG reserves resources for all of those it can
support and may send or receive using any in the list (depending on
whether the list is in Local or Remote). The payload is indicated in the
RTP header.

If the payload transition event is put on the event list by MGC then MG
reports all changes from on payload to another using Notify.

-- 

------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson          mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:+1 908 766 4463
http://www.gti.net/tla

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:08:45 -0400

--