Subject: [Megaco] Establishment of Control Association

From: "gokulc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:22:42 +0530

Hi,

To establish control association between MG and MGC, what are the possible
SC methods that can be used apart from the "Restart" method.

Thanks
gokul

***************************************************************************
This message is proprietary to Future Software Limited (FSL) 
and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information 
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for 
what it is intended. 

If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. 
FSL accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from 
the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus.
***************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:42:06 -0400

Failover and Handoff for sure.  Disconnected is a bit different, since it
reestablishes an association rather than establishing a new one.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: gokulc [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 6:53 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Megaco] Establishment of Control Association
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> To establish control association between MG and MGC, what are 
> the possible SC methods that can be used apart from the 
> "Restart" method.
> 
> Thanks
> gokul
> 
> and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom 
> it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential 
> information 
> originator immediately. If you are not the intended 
> recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited 
> from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of 
> this message. 
> the use of the information transmitted by this email 
> including damage from virus.

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:42:06 -0400