Subject: [Megaco] MEGACO over m3ua

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:37:04 +0530

Hi

I wanted to know if there are any specification avalibale for using MEGACO over
m3ua.
Or is it assumed that the procedures defined would be similar to that for mtp3b.

regards
vivek

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco