Subject: [Megaco] Query in MOVE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:03:01 +0530

Hi list,

I have some queries in MOVE command,

Consider following scenario:

Context   1 with terminaition T10 and T20
Context   2 with termination  T41 and T42

1 > For following transaction
     Transaction = 50003 {
     Context = 2 {
          Move    = T4*
     }
}

What will be the error code? Should the result for terminations present in
Context 2 be reported?

2>  Suppose the maximum number of terminations that are possible in a context in
2. Then what should be the error code for the transaction give below

     Transaction = 50004 {
     Context = 2 {
          Move    = *
     }
}

Will the error be repeated for all the terminations ?

3> Is there any practical application where wilcarding can be used in MOVE
command

Thanks in advance
Shobhit

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco