Subject: [Megaco] Service Change reason

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:02:06 +0530

Hi List,

The explanation of service change reason 916 (Packages change) in H.248.8
describe it as a indication for packages or package version change in Media
Gateway. Does this mean that this service change reason is only applicable for
ROOT termination (i.e. referring to whole MG) or it can also be valid for
non-ROOT termination (when a group of termination's packages change). Similarly
reason 917 (Capabilities change) is application to only ROOT or to any
termination.

Regards & Thanks,
Siddhartha Sharma
web: www.hssworld.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco