Subject: [Megaco] I have some doubt in the signal and event description process when the signal finished or event recognized!

From: Alan Chou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:22:10 +0800

Hi all,
  Shall MG delete the signal or event description when the signal has
been interrupted or finished automatically or event has been recognized?
It hasn’t been clarified in the RFC3015, if not delete and the MGC use
auditValue to audit the Signal description, in such a case shall MG
report it?  Especially for event description, if an event has been
detected multi times, shall MG report them every time?
Wish you happy New Year!
Regards
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Alan Chou
Huawei Technologies Co, Ltd.
3rd floor Luneng Building, No. 1 Shangdi 6th Street,
Haidian district,  Beijing, China 100085
Fax      : +86 (0)10 82882937
Phone  : +86 (0)10 82882599
E-mail  :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Web    :  <http://www.huawei.com> http://www.huawei.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----