Subject: [Megaco] Doubt about AuditValue command

From: Alan Chou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:59:10 +0800

Dear all
 I have a doubt about AuditValue command, the document said that MGC can
use this command with NULL contextID, ROOT TID to audit the state and
the events of the MG.  Are there any events related with the MG, Can
anybody illustrate it for me?
Thanks & Regards
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Alan Chou
Senior Software Engineer
Huawei Technologies Co, Ltd.
3rd floor Luneng Building, No. 1 Shangdi 6th Street,
Haidian district,  Beijing, China 100085
Fax      : +86 (0)10 82882937
Phone  : +86 (0)10 82882599
E-mail  :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Web    :  <http://www.huawei.com> http://www.huawei.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----