Subject: [Megaco] Qusetion: How to block analog line through the H.248?

From: Alan Chou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:40:03 +0800

Hi all,
  In traditional switch, if the analog line subscriber doesn’t on-hook
for long time, the switch shall cut off the power supply on the user
line. My question is which parameter can MGC use to implement it in
H.248? If such parameter is already present, can you show me in which
package and which document it has been defined? 
Thanks & Regards
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Alan Chou
Huawei Technologies Co, Ltd.
3rd floor Luneng Building, No. 1 Shangdi 6th Street,
Haidian district,  Beijing, China 100085
Fax      : +86 (0)10 82882937
Phone  : +86 (0)10 82882599
E-mail  :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Web    :  <http://www.huawei.com> http://www.huawei.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----