Subject: [Megaco] Clarification Required in Section 7.1.18

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:50:10 +0530

Hi list,

In section 7.1.18, It is mentioned that

"(T1, T2, oneway) means that the Terminations that match T2 receive
 media from the Terminations matching T1, but not vice versa. In
 this case use of the ALL wildcard such that there are Terminations
 that match both T1 and T2 is not allowed. "

Now which of the following combinations are valid and which can be ignored
(Assuming a context have terminations T11 and T12)

1.   (*,*,Oneway)
2.   (T1*, *, Oneway)
3.   (T12*, *, Oneway)
4.   (T11, *, Oneway)  :
     In this * will resolve to both T11 and T12 can The tuple (T11, T11, Oneway)
be ignored or is it to be treated as invalid
5.   (T11, T11, Oneway)

Also here in (2) and (3)  Partial ALL WC have been used in tuples. Is that
allowed ?

Thanks and regards
Shobhit

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco