Subject: [Megaco] MID - unique for each MG on an MGC?

From: John Stock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:00:53 -0800

Hi,

Is it required, or advisable, for the MID of MG's to be unique across an
MGC?  That is, will it cause problems if two MG's on an MGC have the same
MID?  I realize this is an implementation issue, but was trying to get a
feel for what others might be seeing.  

Thanks.

John Stock
Systems Engineering
Advanced Fibre Communications
[email-masked]
707-792-6249

And now for the standard disclaimer (don't lawyers just make life fun?):

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
named addressee(s), and may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return E-mail and delete this message, along
with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco