Subject: RE: [Megaco] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-r2package-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:59:08 +0530

Madhu,

The manyfolks CAS package comprises of the base package for CAS and the same
draft includes some of the derived packages for other CAS signaling but not R2.
That
was the decision. So R2 package still remains valid as a derived package of the
"bcas"
package. It includes the events/signals for R2 specific compelled signaling.

regards,
Kushanava

"Madhu Babu Brahmanapally" <[email-masked]> on 02/28/2003 10:52:20 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Kushanava Laha/HSS)

Subject:  RE: [Megaco] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-r2package-03.txt

Hi all,
Earlier I remember that decision was taken to merge R2 package in CAS
packages (by foster) and a "manyfolks" draft was submitted. Now it is
appearing as a seperate draft??

Regards
Madhubabu Brahmanapally

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 4:26 AM
To: IETF-Announce:
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-r2package-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Gateway Control Working Group of the
IETF.

     Title          : Megaco/H.248 R2 Package
     Author(s) : K. Laha, V. Nair
     Filename  : draft-ietf-megaco-r2package-03.txt
     Pages          : 19
     Date      : 2003-2-27

This document is work in progress and defines the R2 package for the
Megaco/H.248 Protocol that can be used to exchange call setup supervisory
and control information between a Media Gateway (MG) and a Media Gateway
Controller (MGC) to realize Signaling System R2 at a VoIP Gateway. It is
intended to satisfy the requirements in section 12 of the Megaco/H.248
protocol [2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-r2package-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
     "get draft-ietf-megaco-r2package-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
     [email-masked].
In the body type:
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-r2package-03.txt".

NOTE:     The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
     MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
     feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
     command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
     a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
     exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
     "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
     up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
     how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:59:08 +0530

Madhu,

regards,
Kushanava

To:   [email-masked]

Hi all,

Regards
Madhubabu Brahmanapally

-----Original Message-----

Send a message to:
     [email-masked].
In the body type: