Subject: [Megaco] Clearing Remote SDP Data

From: "Selvam.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:13:06 +0530

Hi All,
            I want to release/clear the Remote SDP for a Termination, and
            ADD a new Remote SDP for that Termination.

            CASE 1:

                        Subtract the Ephmeral Termination and Add the
Ephemeral
                        Termiantion with new Remote SDP Data.

            CASE 2:

                        Send a Modify with Empty Remote Descriptor to
release the
                        the resources and then send another modify with new
                        Remote Descriptor.

            Can any one, Tell me which of the above cases will work.

            if CASE 2 will work, wether the mode of the Termination should
be
            changed to receive only.

            Thanks in Advance,

            selva.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Selvam.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:13:06 +0530

Hi All,

            CASE 1:

            CASE 2:

            Thanks in Advance,

            selva.