Subject: [Megaco] CLIP function with Megaco

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:06:05 +0100

I have a question about the "Enhanced Alerting package" (alert) and
on the "Analog Display Signalling Package" (andisp)

I found these packages specified in draft-boyle-megaco-alerting-03.txt.

However, that package expired in March 2002 and I did not find any newer
document
referencing these packages.

What is the current status of these packages ?

Best regards and many thanks,
Jean-Luc Lecuyer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean-Luc.Lecuyer :                   FND/E10VS/R&D/CCPD Lannion
Full telephone number :                                         33 (0)2 96
04 77 09
Full fax number :                                                        33
(0)2 96 04 72 35
Email :
[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:58:01 -0500

The draft has been pulled from the IETF, and has been submitted as a work
item in SG16.  Given the length of time this package has existed, and the
extended comment period it has been given, I expect the document will
consent in May at the SG16 meeting.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 5:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] CLIP function with Megaco

I have a question about the "Enhanced Alerting package" (alert) and on the
"Analog Display Signalling Package" (andisp)

However, that package expired in March 2002 and I did not find any newer
document referencing these packages.

Best regards and many thanks,
Jean-Luc Lecuyer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

Jean-Luc.Lecuyer :                   FND/E10VS/R&D/CCPD Lannion
Full telephone number :                                         33 (0)2 96
04 77 09
Full fax number :                                                        33
(0)2 96 04 72 35
Email :
[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:58:01 -0500

Kevin