Subject: [Megaco] Query on IP Transport Package.

From: "Shridhara B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:16:33 +0530

Hello All,

We are implementing the IP Transport Package defined in 3GPP 29.232 v 5.6.0.
Could any one of you please clarify the following?

For the PropertyID, 'ipv4trans', the type is defined as 32 bit IPv4 Address.
Similarly for the PropertyID, 'ipv6trans', the type is defined as 128 bit
IPv6 Address. What should be the actual type of these? Whether we should
treat it as 32/128 bit octet string OR we should treat 'ipv4trans' as the
integer & 'ipv6trans' as the octet string?

Some of the earlier answers suggests that we can treat in either way. Is
there any way to get the contact information of the author of this package
to really know the type to be used for the above.

Thanks in advance.

- Shridhara.B

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco