Subject: [Megaco] Query on correct package specifications.

From: "Shridhara B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:04:10 +0530

All,

Could any of you please clarify the followings?

1) Following package specifications are present both in H.248.25
specification and the draft-manyfolks-megaco-caspacakge-02. Word of caution
present at the beginning of  H.248.25 specification says that this is an
un-edited version and will be replaced by the published version after
editing. Given this, for the below packages which of these (H.248.25 OR
draft-manyfolks-megaco-caspacakge-02) specifications should be followed?

- Basic CAS package
- Robbed bit signaling package
- Operator service and emergency services package
- Operator service  extension package

2) Specification for Basic CAS Addressing Package is present only in
H.248.25. Given the word of caution at the beginning of H.248.25
specification is it safe to follow this document for the Basic CAS
Addressing Package ? If not, which specification should be followed for this
package?

Thanks in advance

- Shridhara.B

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco