Subject: [Megaco] Read-only property

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:47:17 +0530

Hi,

If a property is defined as read-only property ( either in LocalControl or
Termination State Descriptor) what are the operations can MGC do on these
values.

1> MGC will definalely be able to Audit  them but,
2> Can MGC specify these values as CHOOSE in the command request?

Is there any other operation from MGC on such property values.

Pls Respond.

Regards
Sachin Gupta

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco