Subject: [Megaco] IG guide for H248V2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:36:37 +0530

Hi All
      What is the latest document of H248.1 V2.  Is it H248.1 V2 as of
05/2002 or any other draft version. Secondly is there
any IG for H248.1 V2.

Regards
Venkat
www.hssworld.com
Hughes Software Systems

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco