Subject: [Megaco] Analog line state

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:55:58 +0100

High all

Initial state : the MG is programmed to send a notify if a transition
on-hook / off-hook or vice versa happens.
Nevertheless the  MGC can miss a transition state from on-hook / off-hook
or vice versa (lost of H248 dialog with the MG)

I am looking for a way to know the state of a analog line (on-hook /
off-hook). I expected to use the AuditValue on the termination to know it
but unfortunately the AuditValue does not give this information.

In my understanding the only way to retrieve this information is to send a
modify command on the termination to reprogam the detection of event al/on
and al/of.

What do you think about that ?
Thank-you for your help.

Regards
Jean-Luc Lecuyer

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco