Subject: [Megaco] "internal" termination

From: Kalleitner Franz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:44:40 +0100

Hello megaco-list members,

for specific applications it would be helpful if an internal terminations
residing within the same context connected with other bearer terminations
but never inheriting the role of a source /sink for media streams outside
the context is supported by H248 syntax.
However, I went several times though the H248 recommendations but I didn't
found any statement neither it is supported nor it is not.
Mux Termination is an exception, but since the handling of Mux Termination
is quite complex any other approach is welcomed.
Further it would be interesting how an "internal" termination could be
addressed by MGC.
It would be great if anybody could provide some information.

Thanks in advance

Franz

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco