Subject: [Megaco] question about H.248.26

From: Zhao Bo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:59:36 +0800

Hi Kevin:

As per H.248.26, for "pri" parameter of "em" signal:

There is no default value for this parameter, and the MGC should always provide a positive non-zero value.

Why? Why MG cannot use a provsioned value.
Best regards

Zhao Bo

*****************************************************************
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
*****************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:24:04 -0500

If the MG was in charge of running metering, then there would be no point to
having this package.  Because this package is intended to allow MGC control
of metering pulse application, the MGC should indeed perform that control.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhao Bo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 5:00 AM
To: Boyle, Kevin [NCRTP:3Z40:EXCH]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: question about H.248.26

Hi Kevin:

There is no default value for this parameter, and the MGC should always
provide a positive non-zero value.

Zhao Bo

*****************************************************************
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!
*****************************************************************