Subject: [Megaco] InterOp Event/Interop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:50:05 +0530

Hi

I would like to know if there is going to be any Interop event/Bakeoff in
near future. Its being a
long time we had any Megaco interop events(last was in April 2001, I hope
not missing any event) and lot of things
have been changed or added in Megaco after that specially support of 3G.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Venkat
Hughes Software Systems
www.hssworld.com

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco