Subject: [Megaco] MEGACO/H.248 Is there any difference ?

From: Prasenjit Das <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:44:34 +0530

Hi ,
   I would like to know if there is any difference between MEGACO 1.0 and
H.248 protocol. I read that this is published by IETF and ITU-T respectively
of the jointly developed standard. I think as per protocol wise there is no
difference. But some body told me that there is some difference for some
package support.
Could anybody confirm that. I will be greatly benefited by this info.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Prasenjit

Email Privacy Declaration
*****************************************************************
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!
*****************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco