Subject: [Megaco] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:34:22 +0800

Hi list:
      There  are  some  questions about R2 signaling puzzling me and I hope
   your advice.
      Question1:
      Under  the  consideration   that  which  backward  signal  to be sent
   depends  on  the  analysis result of received digitals, who will control
   and  decide the sending of the backward group signals such as A1, A3 and
   A6 ? If MGC does it, the MF event seems to be sent one by one from MG to
   MGC;  else  if  MGW  performs  it,  the mgw seems to be provisioned some
   necessary  information to analyse numbers received?
      Q2:
       Now the  document status of R2package-dratf?
   Thanks very much.
   Hong

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco