Subject: [Megaco] Event Clarification

From: Carl Rutter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:59:47 -0400

I would like to get a clarification on the following questions:

1. After a MODIFY command with an events descriptor is applied to a TDM
terminator in the NULL context, if that TDM terminator is added  into a real
context, the events descriptor stays active right?

2. After a MODIFY command with an events descriptor is applied to a TDM
terminator in a real context, if that TDM terminator is subtracted into the
NULL context, would the events descriptor stay active or not?

Thx,
Carl

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:49:00 +0530

Hi Carl,

According to Protocol, if descriptor is absent in the command, then old
descriptor remains valid.

In 1st case, If Add command does not contain event descriptor, then old
event descriptor shall remain active on the TDM termination.

In 2nd case, Subtract command processing shall reset event descriptor.

Thanks
Ashish.
www.hssworld.com

Carl Rutter <[email-masked]>@ietf.org on 05/25/2004 10:29:47 PM

Sent by:    [email-masked]

To:    [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:    [Megaco] Event Clarification

1. After a MODIFY command with an events descriptor is applied to a TDM
terminator in the NULL context, if that TDM terminator is added  into a
real
context, the events descriptor stays active right?

Thx,
Carl