Subject: [Megaco] ITU-T Q.3/16 H.248 Results [Fwd: Outcome of the Beijing meeting]]

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:21:19 +1000

Hello all,

FYI. The results of the ITU SG16 meeting are now available (see below).
Q.3 is responsible for H.248 and TD-12a contains the report of the meeting.

Regards, Christian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Outcome of the Beijing meeting
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:26:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: OKUBO Sakae <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: Pierre-Andre PROBST <[email-masked]>

Dear SG16 experts.

Last week we had a successful meeting Questions F,G,2-5/16 in
Beijing. The reports of the meeting are contained in the following
TDs:

http://[email-masked]/av-arch/avc-site/0405_Bei/
password: Avguest

General -- TD-32c + LS(TD-50a, TD-51a)
Q.F/16 --- TD-09a
Q.G/16 --- TD-10b + LS(TD-49a)
Q.2/16 --- TD-11a + LS(TD-38a, TD-48a)
Q.3/16 --- TD-12a + LS(TD-39, TD-40a)
Q.4/16 --- TD-13a + LS(TD-35)
Q.5/16 --- TD-14c

The document list is found at:
ftp://avguest:[email-masked]/av-arch/avc-site/0405_Bei
http://[email-masked]/av-arch/avc-site/0405_Bei/0504_Bei.html

We reviewed 90 AVD-numbered documents including 15 incoming liaisons
and 51 TDs.

The list of participants will be advised as soon as it has been
received from the host. There were 20 delegates from organizations
outside China and more than 20 local participants.

Please note that TD-32c does not mention TD-50a (LS to JRG-NGN), but
it was agreed to send this liaison at the closing session.

All these materials will be integrated into AVD-2503.

-- 
Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: [email-masked]
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
******************************************************************
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice
******************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco