Subject: [Megaco] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:34:22 +0800

Hi list:
      There  are  some  questions about R2 signaling puzzling me and I hope
   your advice.
      Question1:
      Under  the  consideration   that  which  backward  signal  to be sent
   depends  on  the  analysis result of received digitals, who will control
   and  decide the sending of the backward group signals such as A1, A3 and
   A6 ? If MGC does it, the MF event seems to be sent one by one from MG to
   MGC;  else  if  MGW  performs  it,  the mgw seems to be provisioned some
   necessary  information to analyse numbers received?
      Q2:
       Now the  document status of R2package-dratf?
   Thanks very much.
   Hong

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 05:36:32 -0400

1. That would depend upon your architecture and which packages you support.
There are currently two methodologies being pursued for R2 signalling
systems in ITU Q3/16.  See the proposed draft for H.248.29 and the proposed
H.248.ICASCGEN documents which can be found in the informal FTP area.

2. The IETF R2 package draft is expired.  That work evolved and was moved to
the ITU, where the evolved line signalling portion became a standard in
ITU-T Recommendation H.248.28.  The evolved register signalling portion is
contained in proposed H.248.29.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] (no subject)

Hi list:

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 05:36:32 -0400

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] (no subject)

Hi list: