Subject: [Megaco] Question on signal/event behaviour

From: Steve Yeung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:36:05 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam:

       I want to confirm the following behaviour on Megaco (H.248).  The 
following
sequence of operation does not use the KeepActive option.

        When we have 2 sequences of commands going to MG as follow:

1.   event:  g/sc
     signal:  cg/dt, duration=60 seconds, notifycompletion = timeout,
     intbyevent, intbysigdesc, otherreason
2.   after 10 seconds
3.   event:  g/sc
     signal:  cg/bt, duration= 60 seconds, notifycompletion=timeout, 
     intbyevent, intbysigdesc, otherreason

Behaviour 1:
     After received the 2nd signal (i.e. cg/bt), the MG wll sent notify 
     with reason SD, then in a few millisecond, the MG will sent
     notify with reason EV to MGC.  The 2nd signal did not play (or
     played for a few millisecond only).

Behaviour 2:
     After received the 2nd signal (i.e. cg/bt), MG will sent notify 
     with reason SD, then the 2nd signal will play for 60 seconds.
     After the 2nd signal timeout, the MG will sent notify with
     reason TO to MGC.

My question is which behaviour is correct?
Thank you very much!

-- 
Steve Yeung
Software Engineer
408-853-4214

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco