Subject: [Megaco] Generating error responses

From: "Karthikeyan S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:45:47 +0530

HI,

Can any of you could clarify the following issues:

i)                     If the application has not generated response for one
command, can the Megaco stack generate error responses for the other
subsequent commands? As per section 8 it says it should not be done.

ii)                   If there are two incoming actions in a transaction
which has wild carded termination commands. If the application has not
properly responded for the first action with all the responses, 

a.       Does the first action needs to be responded with wild carded
response or

b.       It shall contain the responses which was received previously and
followed by an error response.

c.       Can the stack generate error response for the second action?

iii)                  What if the first action assumed in ii) is an optional
action.

I would greatly appreciate if any of you replies for this query.

Thanks

Karthik

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco