Subject: [Megaco] Megaco and ISDN.

From: Nagaraj Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:45:30 +0530

Hi,

Can anyone point me to any standards / internet drafts which talks about 
implementation of Megaco in a ISDN Access gateway scenario?

TIA
Rgds
holla.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Vyacheslav Lvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:49:20 -0500

Hi all,
we need a way to cancel Graceful Disable operation on a termination prior to
ServiceChangeDelay expire.
Example: Operator decide to take termination OOS, MG send Service Change
command to MGC with method Graceful Disable and  ServiceChangeDelay=12345.
Prior to delay expire operator had a second thought and does not want this
termination OOS, but MGC already started timer to disable termination after
12345 sec.

Is there any way to cancel Graceful disable on MGC prior to delay expire?
Could we cancel disable just by sending Service Change to MGC with method
Restart on the termination?

Regards,
Slav

---

From: "Pascal Lambers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:11:56 +0100

Yes, you can do it this way. This also the way it is done in the Alcatel
5020 RGC (Residential Gateway Controller).

On the other hand, a ServiceChange Graceful for ROOT cannot be cancelled any
more.

Pascal