Subject: [Megaco] EventBufferDescriptor and EventDescriptor!!

From: "Mudit Gupta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:56:26 -0700

Hi

I have a query, please help me in that. The query is as follows:

I have an active EventBufferDescriptor and eventDescriptor containg the
same event. Now, an event

is recognized by the MG. The question is whether this event is notified
to MGC immediately or 

simply buffered till the new eventDescriptor is loaded at MGC.

Regards

Mudit

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:44:28 +0530

Hi

      The buffering of the events depends on two things:

1) The EventBufferControl property in the TerminationState Descriptor
equals LockStep
2) There is a valid EventBuffer descriptor which contains the events
detected by MG.

If any one of the above is not present then there will be no event
buffering and the event processing depends on the active Event descriptor
and events are reported to MGC unless it is absorbed in the the current
dial string of an active digit map.
For reference check protocol section: H248.1V2(section 7.19 para 5).

regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader
Flextronics Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124-2455555 Extn 3620
Fax: +91-124-2455345
web: www.hssworld.com

"Mudit Gupta" <[email-masked]>@ietf.org on 04/14/2005 09:26:26 AM

Sent by:    [email-masked]

To:    <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:    [Megaco] EventBufferDescriptor and EventDescriptor!!

Hi

is recognized by the MG. The question is whether this event is notified to
MGC immediately or

Regards

Mudit

IMPORTANT: HUGHES SOFTWARE SYSTEMS LTD. (HSS) IS NOW FLEXTRONICS SOFTWARE
SYSTEMS LTD. (FSS)

*****************    FSS-Restricted    *************

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software
Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the 
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received
this message in  error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."