Subject: [Megaco] auditing signal descriptor

From: Renuka Devi Harendra Babu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:36:37 +0530

Hi folks,

I would like to know as how I could audit signal descriptor to check a
signal state, that is, whether it is active or not after it got
terminated.

regards
Renu

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Jim Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:37:42 -0500

Renu,

Assume that "...after it got terminated" means the call has been torn 
down and the TID has
been subtracted from the context already. The TID should be in null 
context by now. It
doesn't make sense in this case to check the signal state because there 
is none.

Jim