Subject: [MEGACO]Any typical call flow example with MOVE command?

From: brother shi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 07:08:14 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,
   
  I am learning MEGACO protocol, and I can only know MOVE command can be used for call waiting or call forwarding. However it is difficult to understand how it is used and I couldn't find any example call flows from internet.
   
  Could you please provide me some example call flows or message examples to help me understand the usage of MOVE?
   
  Thanks and happy new year!
   
  P.S: This is my first time to ask question here so forgive me if I am to naive.
   
  A young man from China
  Mike Shi 

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "B Venkat S.R Swamy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:08:16 +0530

Hi

pl. find the attached document which shows example call flow for Call
waiting using Move command. Note that this is just a sample call flow and
may not be fully optimised or accurate  as per the latest protocol.
Note the step 43 in the attached document where Move command is sent from
MGC to MG. In the example call flow, Move command is sent without any
descriptor, however as per the protocol, valid descriptors can be sent.
(See attached file: Megaco Call Flow for Call Waiting Service.doc)

Another way of handling the call waiting can be found in the
draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-03.txt.

regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader
Flextronics Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124- 4176213
Fax: +91-124-4300247
web: www.flextronicssoftware.com

             brother shi                                                   
             <shibrother@yahoo                                             
             .com>                                                      To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]                     
             megaco-bounces@ie                                          cc 
             tf.org                                                        
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [MEGACO]Any typical call flow       
             12/26/2005 08:38          example with MOVE command?          
             PM                                                            

Dear All,

I am learning MEGACO protocol, and I can only know MOVE command can be used
for call waiting or call forwarding. However it is difficult to understand
how it is used and I couldn't find any example call flows from internet.

Could you please provide me some example call flows or message examples to
help me understand the usage of MOVE?

P.S: This is my first time to ask question here so forgive me if I am to
naive.

A young man from China
Mike Shi

***********************  FSS-Restricted   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software
Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received
this message in  error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."