Subject: [Megaco] megaco standard packages

From: "Arash." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:26:04 +0330

Hi ...
Can anyone can guide me if there are any further explanations for MEGACO
(RFC 3525) standard packages in other documents ?
Something similar to this http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3660.html which is
defintions for MGCP standard packages?
Thanks ahead ,
Arash.
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "B Venkat S.R Swamy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:50:31 +0530

Hi
There is no seperate document which further explains the base packages
defined in RFC 3525. However it is recommended to refer the ITU-T documents
instead of IETF since
Megaco standardization is now being carried out by ITU-T. The latest
Megaco/H248 document which describes the base package can be found in the
ITU-T H248.1 V3(Sep 2005- prepublished version). Other packages are found
in the H248 sub-series documents from H248.2 to H248.37.

regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader
Flextronics Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124- 5176333 extn 5113
Fax: +91-124-2455345
web: www.flextronicssoftware.com

             "Arash."                                                      
             <[email-masked]                                             
             >                                                          To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]                     
             megaco-bounces@ie                                          cc 
             tf.org                                                        
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [Megaco] megaco standard packages   
             12/13/2005 12:26                                              
             PM                                                            

Hi ...
Arash._______________________________________________

***********************  FSS-Restricted   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software
Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received
this message in  error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:31:26 +0100

Hi,
don't know which type of info you are exactly looking for, but I'd like to
add that there is a so-called Supplement doc to the ITU-T H-series which
scopes on overview on ITU-T and non-ITU H.248 packages.

This doc is continuously updated.
Latest update:

Revised Supplement 2 to the H-Series "H.248.x sub-series: packages guide -
Release 7"
http://www.itu.int/md/meetingdoc.asp?type=mitems&lang=e&parent=T05-SG16-050726-TD-PLEN-0127

- Albrecht

                      "B Venkat S.R Swamy"                                                                                                  
                      <b.swamy@flextronicsso         To:      "Arash." <[email-masked]>                                                   
                      ftware.com>                    cc:      [email-masked]                                                               
                      Sent by:                       Subject: Re: [Megaco] megaco standard packages                                         
                      [email-masked]                                                                                                
                      g                                                                                                                     

                      13.12.2005 08:20                                                                                                      

Hi

regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader

             "Arash."
             <[email-masked]
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]
             megaco-bounces@ie                                          cc
             tf.org
                                                                   Subject

Hi ...