Subject: RE: H.248.x sub-series: Packages Guide; Re: [Megaco] megaco standard packages

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:14:17 -0500

Note that the actual published document (which would contain any
editorial corrections found between approval and publishing) is
available at:

http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=items&lang=e&parent=T-REC
-H.Sup2-200508-P

You can register to download three ITU publications free of charge here:
http://ecs.itu.ch/cgi-bin/ebookshop 

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:31 AM
To: B Venkat S.R Swamy
Cc: Arash.; [email-masked]
Subject: H.248.x sub-series: Packages Guide;Re: [Megaco] megaco standard
packages

Hi,
don't know which type of info you are exactly looking for, but I'd like
to add that there is a so-called Supplement doc to the ITU-T H-series
which scopes on overview on ITU-T and non-ITU H.248 packages.

This doc is continuously updated.
Latest update:

Revised Supplement 2 to the H-Series "H.248.x sub-series: packages guide
- Release 7"
http://www.itu.int/md/meetingdoc.asp?type=mitems&lang=e&parent=T05-SG16-
050726-TD-PLEN-0127

- Albrecht

                      "B Venkat S.R Swamy"

                      <b.swamy@flextronicsso         To:      "Arash."
<[email-masked]>                                                   
                      ftware.com>                    cc:
[email-masked]

                      Sent by:                       Subject: Re:
[Megaco] megaco standard packages

                      [email-masked]

                      g

                      13.12.2005 08:20

Hi
There is no seperate document which further explains the base packages
defined in RFC 3525. However it is recommended to refer the ITU-T
documents instead of IETF since Megaco standardization is now being
carried out by ITU-T. The latest
Megaco/H248 document which describes the base package can be found in
the ITU-T H248.1 V3(Sep 2005- prepublished version). Other packages are
found in the H248 sub-series documents from H248.2 to H248.37.

regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader
Flextronics Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124- 5176333 extn 5113
Fax: +91-124-2455345
web: www.flextronicssoftware.com

             "Arash."
             <[email-masked]
To
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]
             megaco-bounces@ie
cc
             tf.org
 
Subject
                                       [Megaco] megaco standard packages
             12/13/2005 12:26
             PM

Hi ...
Can anyone can guide me if there are any further explanations for MEGACO
(RFC 3525) standard packages in other documents ?
Something similar to this http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3660.html which is
defintions for MGCP standard packages?
Thanks ahead ,
Arash._______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

***********************  FSS-Restricted   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software Systems
Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing the
contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for loss or
damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Arash." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:19:41 +0330

Thanks for your info...I have to check it. What I am actually looking for is
something can guide me for the implemention of the protocol and packages.
Does anyone knows of a OpenSource Code for Megaco ? I couldnt find myself.
With Regards ,
Arash.

---

From: Vance Shipley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:18:02 -0500

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 02:19:41PM +0330, Arash. wrote:
}
}  Does anyone knows of a OpenSource Code for Megaco ? I couldnt find myself.

	http://www.erlang.org/project/megaco

This is implemented in Erlang which may turn you off but it's 
actually a huge benefit.

	-Vance

---

From: "Arash." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:06:17 -0800

Thanks Vance I had seen the Erlang version...I was looking for something
implemented in Java or C.
Thanks again for the info.
Arash.