Subject: [Megaco] sdp ptime field

From: 김계완 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:56:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I want to know about "ptime effect range" during codec nego.  below
megaco syntax, softswitch send to mgw various codec lists - 8 0 4 18

but ptime is only one field - a=ptime:20.

does this ptime field affect all codec lists ?

because the ptime locate below "a=fmtp:18", I think this ptime
affects only one codec 18.

and other codec lists - 8 0 4 - use default payload_size defined in mgw -
is this correct ?

m=audio 4000 RTP/AVP 8 0 4 18

a=rtpmap:4 G723/8000/1

a=fmtp:4 bitrate=6.3;annexa=yes

a=fmtp:18 annexb=yes

a=ptime:20

i think if softswitch specify ptime each codec, sytax as follows.

also, is this correct ?

m=audio 4000 RTP/AVP 8 0 4 18

a=ptime:20 --> affect 8 0

a=rtpmap:4 G723/8000/1

a=fmtp:4 bitrate=6.3;annexa=yes

a=ptime:30  --> affect 4

a=fmtp:18 annexb=yes

a=ptime:20  --> affect 18

thanks.....

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco