Subject: RE: [Megaco] Add Command

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:24:47 -0400

The commands must contain enough information (through the inclusion of
the appropriate descriptors) for the receiver to be able to execute the
command successfully.  There may be situations where the MG has enough
information ahead of time that the MG does not require any descriptors
to perform the Add Command.
 
When creating an ephemeral termination, I would think that the MGC would
have to provide some information, so that the MG can build the correct
kind of termination.  However, I can conceive of an MG that would
already have knowledge how to build ephemerals without needing
additional SDP information and the like.  It would all depend upon the
MG and what it needs to execute the command in question.
 
Kevin

________________________________

From: Liu Ti,SLC Com FN RDC NA(BJ) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:30 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Add Command

Hi All: 

Does there exist such situation: 
1 An Add Command does not have any descriptor as parameters. 
2 An Add command,used to create a Termination, does not have any
descriptor as parameters. 

Thanks in advance. 

B.R 
Ti 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco