Subject: [Megaco] Auditing E1

From: "Nicolas Emiliani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:08:55 -0300

Hi,
I want to Audit the termination state descriptor in an E1. When I restart
the MG I get a SC for teh root termination an a SC per E1 with reason =
"service restored" like this :
sc=ROOT
sc=TGW/PDC0/*
sc=TGW/PDC1/*
sc=TGW/PDC2/*
sc=TGW/PDC3/*

What I wanted to do, with some issues regarding the tgw I'm ussing, is to
Audit the termination state descriptor of each E1 to see the service state.
Sadly I had no luck. By this I mean using AuditValue=TGW/PDC2/* for example.
The question is... is this possible?... Im I supoussed to receive only one
service state for all the time slots in the E1 or one per time slot?

Thanks guys!

Nicolas
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco