Subject: [Megaco] Fw: Review request - audit descriptor for Individual property

From: Deepak Bissa PNGN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:50:06 +0530

Hello,
The value is specified for the purpose of audit selection.
This is done in conjuction with AND/OR selection logic which is specified 
at context level.
According to H248.1(V3), if contextauditselector is empty then AND of 
selection conditions is assumed.
contextAuditSelector    = priority / emergencyValue / iepsValue / 
                                        contextAttrDescriptor / 
auditSelectLogic

auditSelectLogic        = [ AndAUDITselectToken / OrAUDITselectToken ]
; If empty, AND of selection conditions is assumed.

An example for Audit can be when MGC wants to audit on wildcarded 
terminations on stream mode with condition that Service State for the 
termination should be InService.
MG should reply with stream mode of only those terminations which are in 
Inservice.

With Regards,
Deepak Bissa

----- Forwarded by Deepak Bissa PNGN/HSS on 03/11/2008 05:26 PM -----

Amrita Garg <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
03/11/2008 04:56 PM

To
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
[Megaco] audit descriptor for Individual property

Hi,
 
When we audit a particular property we can also pass the value for that 
property in an audit request.
But what is the use of passing a value in a audit request. 
For example below we can pass ?ServiceStatesToken = serviceStatesValue?
 
What should the H248 stack do when it also receives a audit value.
 
indAudterminationStateParm
= pkgdName / propertyParm / ServiceStatesToken
[(EQUAL/INEQUAL) serviceStatesValue ] / BufferToken

Warm Regards,
Amrita Garg

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. 
They are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or 
entity to whom they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not 
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited 
and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the 
sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

***********************  Aricent-Restricted   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent  and is intended solely for the use of 
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be 
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, 
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for 
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco