Subject: [Megaco] A question in regards to Signals Descriptor Replacement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:12:41 +0800

Hi, all

I got one question in regards to Signals Descriptor Replacement.

According to H.248.1 v3:
A new Signals Descriptor replaces any existing Signals Descriptor. Any
signals applied to the termination not in the replacement descriptor shall
be stopped, and new signals are applied, except as follows....

My question is :
If the new Signals Descriptor could not be applied due to any possible
problems inside MGW(unidentified new Signals Descriptor/uncapable to apply
new Signals Descriptor ...) , what would happen? Will the old Signals
Descriptor be stoped as well?

Thanks

Candice  ZTE

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco