Subject: [Megaco] Results of ITU-T Q.3/16 Media Gateway Control Protocols April/May meeting

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:50:00 +1000

Hello All,

The results of the Q.3/16 Meeting can be found at:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0804_Gen/

The following documents are available:

Q3_Meeting_Report.zip                 16-May-2008 04:11    67k 

H248_11_Cor1.zip       *                 16-May-2008 04:09   102k 
H248_1v2_IG.zip                          16-May-2008 04:08   167k 
H248_1v3_Amd1.zip                     16-May-2008 04:09   1.1M 
H248_37_Rev1.zip       *                  16-May-2008 04:09   192k 
H248_41_Amd1.zip     *                 16-May-2008 04:09    35k 
H248_47_Rev1.zip      *                   16-May-2008 04:10    36k 
H248_52.zip                *                   16-May-2008 04:10   119k 
H248_53.zip                *                  16-May-2008 04:10   131k 
H248_55.zip                *                   16-May-2008 04:10   373k 
H248_57.zip                *                   16-May-2008 04:10    46k 
H248_58.zip                *                   16-May-2008 04:10    48k 
H248_62.zip                *                   16-May-2008 04:10   124k 
H248_x_IG.zip                               16-May-2008 04:11   137k 
HSupp2.zip                                     16-May-2008 04:11    63k 
HSupp7.zip                                     16-May-2008 04:11   466k 
HSupp8.zip                                     16-May-2008 04:11   131k 
HSupp9.zip                                     16-May-2008 04:11    20k 

Please note all these are "pre-published" documents and therefore are 
subject to changes.

Regards, Christian
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco