Subject: [Megaco] Recent ITU-T Q3/16 H.248.x Outputs

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:59:28 +1100

Hello All,

The H.248.x outputs of the recent ITU-T Q3/16 meeting can be found at:
http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1103_Gen/1103_Gen.html

H248_12_Revised.zip
Output Draft Revised H.248.12 "H.248.1 packages for H.323 and H.324 
interworking" TD 543/WP2

H248_48.zip
Draft H.248.48 (ex H.248.QHR) “RTCP XR Block Reporting Package” (New) TD 
522/WP2

H248_66.zip
Draft H.248.66 (ex H.248.RTSP) “Packages for RTSP and H.248 
interworking” (New) TD 487R1/WP2

H248_74.zip
Output Draft H.248.74 (ex H.248.MRCP) “Media Resource Control 
Enhancement Packages” (New) TD 488R1/WP2

H248_75.zip
Output Draft H.248.75 “Package Identifier Publishing and Application 
Package” (New) TD 329R1/PLEN

H248_79.zip
Output Draft H.248.79 (ex H.248.PACKETS) “Guidelines for Packet-Based 
Streams” (New) TD 523R1/WP2

H248_80.zip
Output Draft H.248.80 (ex H.SDPMAPPER) “Usage of the revised SDP offer / 
answer model with H.248” (New) TD 483R1/WP2

H248_81.zip
Output Draft H.248.81 "Guidelines on the usage of the ETS service for 
H.248 profiles" TD 336/PLEN

H248_DPI.zip
Output Draft H.248.DPI “Deep Packet Inspection” (New) TD 456R1/WP2

H248_ECN.zip
Output Draft H.248.ECN "Explicit Congestion Notification Support" TD 
542R1/WP2

H248_NATTP2P.zip
Output Draft H.248.NATTP2P “NAT-Traversal for Peer-to-Peer Services” TD 
457R1/WP2

H248_RTPTOPO.zip
Output Draft H.248.RTPTOPO “H.248 IP-to-IP Gateways – RTCP handling vs 
RTP topologies” TD 458R1/WP2

H248_LOOPB.zip
Output Draft H.248.LOOPB "Usage of Loopback in H.248" TD 490R1/WP2

H248_MGINST.zip
Output Draft H.248.MGINST "Media Gateway Instance Package" TD 541/WP2

H248_x_IG.zip
Output Draft H.248 Sub Series IG “H.248.x sub-series Implementors' 
Guide” (Revised) TD 480R1/WP2

HSupp_2_Packages_guide.zip
Output Draft H Series Supp. 2 “H.248.x sub-series packages guide – 
Release 15” (Revised) TD 482R1/WP2

Regards, Christian