Subject: Re: [Megaco] Query regarding individual digit reporting (Deepak Bissa)

From: "Manolis Katsidoniotis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:27:46 +0200

Hello

Given this opportunity I would like to ask if there is any way or package
that allows to send a group of digits instead of one by one.

Thanks

Manolis

---

From: "Raphael Tryster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:15:29 +0200

This is what digit maps are for.  You can read about them in H.248.1
section 7.1.14.  For an example, see section I.1.2 Collecting originator
digits and initiating termination, steps 8 to 11.

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Manolis Katsidoniotis
Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012 11:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Megaco] Query regarding individual digit reporting
(DeepakBissa)

Hello

Given this opportunity I would like to ask if there is any way or
package that allows to send a group of digits instead of one by one.

Thanks
Manolis

NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are Enablence and Teledata-Networks confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains Enablence and Teledata-Networks confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.