Subject: [Megaco] Megaco protocol

From: Tushar Paithankar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 16:33:14 +0530

Hi all,

   I am new to MEGACO protocol, I tried to go through the Draft for same,
I have to implement a protocol between MG and MGC, here i have some
questions

1. How may service change Request we have to send from MG to MGC, is it
nessesory to send Service change
    Request for each channel. Or only one Service change request between MG
and MGC at start.

I will come up with more question too,

Thanks
Tushar

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:09:59 +1000

Hello Tushar,

I suggest that you have a look at the H.248.x sub-series of 
Recommendations that can be found at: http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-H/en

They'll probably answer alot of your questions. H.248.1 Annex F contains 
more information on ServiceChange procedures and should clarify your 
question below.

Regards, Christian

On 9/05/2014 9:03 PM, Tushar Paithankar wrote:
> 1. How may service change Request we have to send from MG to MGC, is 
> it nessesory to send Service change
>     Request for each channel. Or only one Service change request 
> between MG and MGC at start.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Megaco mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco