Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Updated mentor info

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:49:56 -0500

Hi. Since my details have changed I thought I would send in an update:

Full name: Scott Brim
Email address: [email-masked]
Affiliation: none
Country in which you are based: USA
Gender: male

IETF area(s) of expertise: odd bits of routing, intarea

IETF WGs that you are familiar with: hip, intarea, lisp, mif, forces, i2rs,
idr, mpls, nvo3, pwe3, SFC, spring. Also aqm and tsvwg, and perpass (not a
WG).

How many years have you been participating in the IETF? 28.

What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? None at the
moment.

What languages other than English would you be comfortable conversing in
with your mentee? None - I can understand done Japanese and French but I'm
too rusty on speaking them.

Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? Not
unless I have a mentee.

Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes.

Any other info you'd like to share