Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] I Request a Mentor

From: Laurent Forogo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:15:14 +0000

- Full name:   FOROGO Laurent
   - Email address: [email-masked]
   - Affiliation: Not yet
   - Country in which you are based: Burkina Faso
   - Gender:     Male
   - Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
   mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)? Will
   this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person?   Yes
   - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? 0
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF?  No topic
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html
<https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html>for more info): Security Area
(sec)
   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/<https://www.ietf.org/wg/>for more info):
   websec <http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/websec/>
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
6tisch<http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/>
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
   French
   - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]: Indifferent
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
   Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? Yes
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
   - Any other info you'd like to share: Thanks