Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] REQUEST FOR MENTOR - TONY CHIGAAZIRA

From: "Tony Chigaazira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:01:53 +0200

.Full name:  Marufu Antony CHIGAAZIRA

.Email address: [email-masked]

.Affiliation: Communications Regulators

.Country in which you are based: Botswana

.Gender: Male

.Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)? Will
this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person? Yes,
Definitely the first.

.If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? - None.

.What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? IPv4, IPv6 and Web
Security

.IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html
for more info): Internet Area (int) and Security Area (sec)

.IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/ for
more info): Web Security

.What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?

.What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?-
English

.Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] - Yes

.Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either] - Either

.Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? -
Yes

.Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? - Yes

.Any other info you'd like to share:

 

Tony Chigaazira

Executive Secretary CRASA

WEBSITE:  <http://www.crasa.org/> www.crasa.org

TEL:    +267 3158468 

DIRECT:   +267 3158469

FAX:  +267 3181171

MOBILE:  +267 71711379

EMAIL (BUSINESS):    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

EMAIL (PERSONAL):  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Plot 138,  Unit 2

Gaborone International Finance Park 

PO Box AD 135 ADD, 

Gaborone

Botswana

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or
privileged material. Should you have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender and delete all copies of the e-mail. Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying of any part of this e-mail, or any similar action, is
prohibited. No opinion expressed or implied by the sender necessarily
constitutes the opinion of CRASA. This e-mail does not constitute a
guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned herein. No employee or
intermediary is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of
CRASA by e-mail without the express written confirmation by a duly
authorised representative of CRASA