Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] I am a poor excuse for a mentoring coordinator

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 23:08:31 +0100

As I've been asked to run another WG (bringing the total to 3) I don't
think I will do a very good job continuing with the mentoring coordination.

May I suggest we ask Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]> if she'd be
willing to step in?

            Cheers Leif

---

From: "Alissa Cooper (alcoop)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:48:13 +0000

Leif, thanks for letting us know.

Karen, we would be happy to have you if you're willing -- please confirm.

Thanks,
Alissa

On 1/17/14 2:08 PM, "Leif Johansson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>mentoring-coordinators mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mentoring-coordinators

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 01:21:46 -0500

Hi Alissa,

I'm happy to do this.

Regards,
Karen

---

From: "Alissa Cooper (alcoop)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:49:31 +0000

Thanks Karen. I have subscribed you to the coordinators list.

Alissa