Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Request for mentor

From: "Salam Yamout" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:26:32 +0200

*	Full name: Salam Yamout
*	Email address: [email-masked]
*	Affiliation:
*	Country in which you are based: Lebanon
*	Gender: Female
*	Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)? Will
this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person? Yes and
Yes
*	If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? None
*	What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? Routing, privacy
and security, policy aspects of Internet
*	IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html <https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html>
for more info):
*	IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/ <https://www.ietf.org/wg/>  for more info):
*	What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
*	What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
English
*	Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]
*	Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
Either
*	Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
16:00? Yes
*	Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
*	Any other info you'd like to share:  

Salam Yamout

National ICT Strategy Coordinator

Presidency of the Council of Ministers

Grand Serail, Beirut

+961 3 883434

www.ict.pcm.gov.lb