Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Need an IETF Mentor

From: Ziyaad Ben Eydatoula <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:57:22 +0200

Hi gents and ladies,

My name is Zi and I am working as a Product Owner in the digital space with
a focus on email, SMS, and Mobile Push deliverability alongside a healthy
obsession about APIs, Security and Privacy. I have checked some of the
working groups I am interested in (tls, httpauth, dkim, dmarc, etc) and
would like to be mentored by someone experienced in any of these areas who
is willing to spare their time.
I am based in Germany, and concerning the IETF 96 Mentor Program, I do not
know if this is a virtual meeting or a normal one with a set location,
therefore I am not sure I can attend.

I have already filled out the application form but still am unclear how a
mentor would be assigned to me. Could you please help?

Kind regards,
Zi

Ziyaad Ben Eydatoula

M: +49 (0)152 0198 8536

E: [email-masked]
 <https://www.facebook.com/zi.sama> 
<https://twitter.com/zbeydatoula> 
<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/ziyaadbeneydatoula> 
<https://plus.google.com/108739359471536232408/>
Skype ID:  zi.sama
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.