Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] updated framework document for Education, Mentoring, and Outreach (EMO) directorate

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 09:41:06 +0000

Folks,

Attached is the updated framework document for what I am now calling the 
Education, Mentoring, and Outreach (EMO) directorate. I addressed all the
comments received. I didn’t receive any comments on the name so I made
a slight modification to give us a clear acronym. I have sent the draft to Jari
directly to see if he has any comments and to get guidance on the next steps
for moving forward. I expect this will be one of the first topics for our Thursday
AM meeting. 

Regards,
Karen

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:06:49 +0200

Hi Karen,

Thanks for driving this to completion.

Wondering about one bullet point, probably editorial:

·Improve metrics and measurements for assessing effectiveness of 
directorate activities

I guess you mean:

·Improve metrics and measurements for assessing effectiveness of this 
directorate activities

First time I read it, I thought you wanted to assess my OPS, MIB 
doctors, or YANG doctors activities. :-)

Regards, B.
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team