Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Opportunity: Request a Guide !

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 11:48:45 +0100

Hi newcomers!

Would you like the opportunity have a seasoned IETF attendee introduce
you to the ways of an IETF meeting? The IETF Guides Program matches
experienced IETF participants with newcomers in order to aid their
integration into the IETF community. It's still not too late to request one!

You can find more information at
https://www.ietf.org/about/participate/guides/

and you can request a guide via this form:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WCQCJV3.

Best,

Wes and Niels
Mentoring Coordinators
-- 
Niels ten Oever
Researcher and PhD Candidate
Datactive Research Group
University of Amsterdam

PGP fingerprint	   2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3