Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Participate to IETF

From: Mahmut Aydın <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:55:32 +0300

Hello,

Could you please help me  to participate to IETF organisation?

Thank you!

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 08:06:26 -0800

> Could you please help me  to participate to IETF organisation?

Hi Mahmut,

The next IETF conference will be in Prague, CZ in March (details are at
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/104/).  If you want to participate on
the mailing lists and in the working groups, you should subscribe to the
working group email lists that you're interested in.  Please take some
time to read our best document about "how the IETF works" which is
called "The Tao of the IETF":
https://www.ietf.org/about/participate/tao/

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI