Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Guide needed for Regex related work

From: Ali Hussain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 09:13:09 +0500

Hi Team IETF,

I would like to seek information regarding the work of regex wg. Please
connect me to relavent guide for this.

I would be thankful to you.

Thanks,

Regards,
Ali Hussain

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 20:52:36 -0800

Hi Ali,

I think I just realized what happened with your entry: you actually
registered *to be a guide* not to request one.  That's why you were never
assigned one, unfortunately.  We don't have any guides that listed regex as
a skill, so I can't give you a guide with a direct match unfortunately
either.  I suggest you contact the WG chairs and try to find a time to chat
with them directly if possible.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 8:13 PM Ali Hussain <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mentoring-coordinators mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mentoring-coordinators
>

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI