Subject: [MEXT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Automotive Industry Requirements for NEMO Route Optimization
	Author(s)	: R. Baldessari, T. Ernst, M. Lenardi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document specifies requirements for NEMO Route Optimization
   techniques as identified by the automotive industry.  Requirements
   are gathered from the Car2Car Communication Consortium and ISO
   Technical Committee 204 Working Group 16 (CALM).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext