Subject: [MEXT] MEXT meeting at IETF75

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 01:14:55 +0200

Hi,

We need to request the slots for IETF75, so please let us know what 
topics you want to discuss in Stockholm.

Regards, marcelo

---

From: [email-masked] (Arnaud Ebalard)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:04:05 +0200

Hi,

> topics you want to discuss in Stockholm.

I will not be in Stockholm, so I won't be able to discuss [i.e. to
bother anyone with this ;-) ] the issues documented in [1], even if I
think they are worth discussing.

Marcelo, Julien, can one of you just read the document and either ack or
nack the need to do something (in the context of 3775bis or another
context) about the issues it raises? 

Vijay, I may be wrong but the content of section 5.3 may be of interest
to you.

Obviously, I am not asking for any kind of thorough review of the doc.

Cheers,

a+

[1]: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ebalard-mext-hld-security-00