Subject: [MEXT] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-02.txt

From: George Tsirtsis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:29:39 +0100

Hi all,

We just published a new version of the flow bindings draft.

Marcelo, we think this is ready for WGLC, and there is enough interest
and momentum at the moment to get a good set of reviews in a
reasonable time frame.

I also just submitted draft-tsirtsis-mext-binary-filters-00.txt which
is defining the binary flow descriptors as discussed, I am requesting
to take this up as a MEXT WG document.

Thanks
George

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:45 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working
Group of the IETF.

       Title           : Flow Bindings in Mobile IPv6 and Nemo Basic Support
       Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, H. Soliman, N. Montavont, G.
Giaretta, K. Kuladinithi
       Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-02.txt
       Pages           : 33
       Date            : 2009-4-30

This document introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 that allow nodes
  to bind one or more flows to a care-of address.  These extensions
  allow multihomed nodes to instruct their peers to direct downlink
  flows to specific addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt