Subject: [MEXT] FW: New Version Notification for draft-hampel-mext-ro-without-ha-00

From: "Hampel, K Georg (K Georg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:50:53 -0600

All,

I have submitted a draft on RO without HA to the repository.
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hampel-mext-ro-without-ha-00.txt

Regards,

Georg Hampel

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 12:45 PM
To: Hampel, K Georg (K Georg)
Cc: Klein, Thierry E (Thierry)
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hampel-mext-ro-without-ha-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-hampel-mext-ro-without-ha-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Georg Hampel and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-hampel-mext-ro-without-ha
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Mobile IPv6 Route Optimization without Home Agent
Creation_date:	 2011-02-23
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document describes extensions to Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6), which 
permit hosts to conduct route optimization (RO) without home agent.
These extensions add robustness and flexibility to MIPv6 since 
mobility can be supported when the home agent becomes temporarily
unavailable or when home-agent support is not desirable. These 
extensions are compliant with all peer-to-peer signaling 
solutions that are currently supported for RO.

The IETF Secretariat.