Subject: [MEXT] Revised version of "Home Agent Initiated Flow Binding for Mobile IPv6"

From: Hidetoshi Yokota <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:54:32 +0900

Hi all,

We have just submitted a revised version of home agent-initiated flow
binding. It is streamlined a little bit from the previous version and
reinforced regarding the use case scenarios. We would like to discuss it
on the ML and hopefully at the next IETF meeting:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-00.txt

Filename:	 draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Home Agent Initiated Flow Binding for Mobile IPv6
Creation date:	 2011-06-24
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14

Abstract:
   There are scenarios in which home agent initiated flow binding
   operations towards the mobile node is needed such as revoking a flow
   binding or moving a flow from one interface to another because of
   network resource availability.  This document defines one new
   Mobility Header, two messages, several actions and two new sub-
   options to perform home agent initiated interactions for flow
   bindings in a mobile node.  Home agent initiated flow bindings are
   supported for both IPv4 and IPv6 enabled mobile nodes.

We would appreciate your interest and comments,
-- 
Hidetoshi