Subject: Re: [MEXT] Paris meeting

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:39:08 +0100

Hi Jouni & Julien,

Now that MEXT has been renamed as DMM, active documents, originally posted in MEXT, are no more visible on the DMM wiki. Should we post again documents with updated name file (before Paris meeting, I mean)?

BR,
Pierrick 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Le 16/01/2012 15:16, jouni korhonen a écrit :

    Folks,

    Just to let you know we have applied for 2.5h slot for the Paris
    DMM WG meeting. So there should be enough time for a couple of
    presentations and also have relevant discussions..

    - Jouni&  Julien
    _______________________________________________
    MEXT mailing list
    MEXT at ietf.org
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:24:49 -0800

Hi Pierrick -

There are no strict rule, i.e., we won' t refuse to deal with
draft-ietf-* if they fall under the new DMM charter but at least
resubmitting with new name will have the draft appear in the
tools.ietf.org/wg/dmm page...

Best,

--julien

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:39 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> [email-masked]