Subject: [MEXT] ARES 2012 - We are looking forward to YOUR submissions!

From: "Yvonne Poul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:40:00 +0100

Call for Papers

The 7th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security
(AReS 2012)

http://www.ares-conference.eu

University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic

August 20th - 24th, 2012

Conference

The 7th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security
("ARES") will bring together researchers and practitioners in the area of
dependability. ARES will highlight the various aspects of security - with
special focus on the crucial linkage between availability, reliability and
security.

ARES aims at a full and detailed discussion of the research issues of
security as an integrative concept that covers amongst others availability,
safety, confidentiality, integrity, maintainability and security in the
different fields of applications.

ARES will emphasize the interplay between foundations and practical issues
of security in emerging areas such as e-government, m-government,
location-based applications, ubiquitous computing, autonomous computing,
chances of grid computing etc. ARES is devoted to the critical examination
and research challenges of the various aspects of Secure and Dependable
Computing and the definition of a future road map.

Selected papers that are accepted by and presented at the ARES Conference
will be published, after further revision, in special issues of
international journals.

Important Dates

Submission Deadline: March 1st, 2012

Author Notification: May 1st, 2012

Author Registration: May 18th, 2012

Proceedings Version: June 1st, 2012

Conference: August 20th - 24th, 2012

Conference Officers

Program Committee Co-Chairs

* Elisa Bertino, Purdue University, USA

* A Min Tjoa, Vienna University of Technology, Austria

Workshop Co-Chairs

* Gerald Quirchmayr, University of South Australia, Australia

* A Min Tjoa, Vienna University of Technology, Austria

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

Authorization and Authentication

Availability and Reliability

Business Continuity & Resilience

Cost/Benefit Analysis

Cryptography

Dependability Aspects for Special Applications (e.g. ERP-Systems, Logistics)

Dependability Aspects of Electronic Government (e-Government)

Dependability Administration

Dependability in Open Source Software

Designing Security Requirements

Digital Forensics

E-Commerce Dependability

Failure Prevention

Identity Management

IPR of Security Technology

Incident Response and Prevention

Information Flow Control

Information Hiding

Internet Dependability

Interoperability Aspects

Intrusion Detection and Fraud Detection

Legal Issues

Mobile Security

Network and Organizational Vulnerability Analysis

Network Security

Privacy-Enhancing Technologies

Process based Security Models and Methods

RFID Security and Privacy

Risk planning, Analysis & Awareness

Safety Critical Systems

Secure Enterprise Architectures

Security Issues for Ubiquitous Systems

Security and Privacy in E-Health

Security and Trust Management in P2P and Grid applications

Security and Privacy for Sensor Networks, Wireless/Mobile Devices and
Applications

Security and Usability

Security as Quality of Service

Security in Distributed Systems / Distributed Databases

Security in Electronic Payments

Security in Electronic Voting

Software Engineering of Dependable Systems

Software Security

Standards, Guidelines and Certification

Survivability of Computing Systems

Temporal Aspects of Dependability

Threats and Attack Modelling

Trusted Computing

Tools for Dependable System Design and Evaluation

Trust Models and Trust Management

VOIP, Wireless Security 

We are looking forward to your submission!

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us:
[email-masked]

Best regards

Yvonne Poul

ARES Organizing Team

SBA Research

Office: Sommerpalais Harrach / Favoritenstr. 16 / 1040 Wien

Mobil: +43 699 100 41 066

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.ares-conference.eu> http://www.ares-conference.eu