Subject: [MEXT] Workshop IWSMA 2012 - CfP (to be held in conjunction with ARES 2012)

From: "Yvonne Poul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:24:13 +0100

Call for Papers

International Workshop on Security of Mobile Applications (IWSMA)

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&view=articl
e&id=48&Itemid=94> &view=article&id=48&Itemid=94

University of Economics, Prague
August 20th-24th, 2012

To be held in conjunction with the 7th International Conference on
Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES 2012 -
http://www.ares-conference.eu).

Overview

Since the advent of Smartphones, mobile applications have been one of the
most thriving areas in the last few years. Thus, securing mobile
applications as well as protecting private user data has to be considered as
key research topics in the realm of security research. The International
Workshop on Security of Mobile Applications (co-located with the
ARES-conference) focuses on bringing together researchers from all over the
world to share their experience and present recent research.

Important Dates

Submission Deadline: March 31st, 2012
Author Notification: May 1st, 2012
Conference: August 20th - 24th, 2012

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

*	Mobile security/privacy policies
*	Mobile protocols and protocol security
*	Securing private data on Smartphones
*	Integrating mobile devices into the Cloud
*	Mobile operating systems
*	Secure mobile software architecture
*	Secure mobile application design
*	Recent security issues on mobile systems
*	Physical protection of mobile devices
*	Security and privacy issues related to user behavior
*	Novel security concepts for mobile devices and applications
*	Ubiquitous digital interconnection  

Workshop Chair

.         Peter Kieseberg, SBA Research, Austria

Program Committee

*	Andreas Hula, Dublin City University (Ireland)
*	Johannes Heurix, Vienna University of Technology, Austria 
*	Lorenz Zechner, SBA Research, Austria

We are looking forward to your submission!

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us:
[email-masked]

Best regards

Yvonne Poul

ARES Organizing Team

SBA Research

Office: Sommerpalais Harrach / Favoritenstr. 16 / 1040 Wien

Mobil: +43 699 100 41 066

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.ares-conference.eu> http://www.ares-conference.eu