Subject: [MEXT] Workshop SecOnT 2012 - CfP (to be held in conjunction with ARES 2012)

From: "Yvonne Poul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:45:28 +0100

Call for Papers

The First International Workshop on Security Ontologies and Taxonomies
(SecOnT 2012)

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&view=articl
e&id=50&Itemid=82> &view=article&id=50&Itemid=82

University of Economics, Prague
August 20th-24th, 2012

To be held in conjunction with the 7th International Conference on
Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES 2012 -
http://www.ares-conference.eu).

Overview

The First International Workshop on Security Ontologies and Taxonomies
(co-located with the International Conference on Availability, Reliability
and Security) will bring together researchers and practitioners in the area
of security ontologies and taxonomies. SecOnT aims at establishing a highly
specialized annual meeting to conduct in-depth research discussions and to
identify collaboration opportunities among the participants.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

*	Security ontology/taxonomy design
*	Collaborative security ontology/taxonomy editing
*	Security ontology/taxonomy standardization
*	Security knowledge sharing
*	Economic, ethical, legal, multi linguistic, organizational, and
social aspects
*	Semantic interoperability
*	Standards, terminologies, guidelines and certification
*	Real world applications and case studies

Important Dates

Submission Deadline: March 1st, 2012
Author Notification: May 1st, 2012
Conference: August 20th - 24th, 2012

Workshop Chair

*	Stefan Fenz, Vienna University of Technology, AT

Program Committee

*	Paul Cichonski, NIST, USA
*	Sławomir Górniak, ENISA, GR
*	Simon Parkin, Newcastle University / HP Enterprise Security Services
(HPESS), UK
*	Chuning Rong, University of Stavanger, NO
*	Aad van Moorsel, Newcastle University, UK

We are looking forward to your submission!

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us:
[email-masked]

Best regards

Yvonne Poul

ARES Organizing Team

SBA Research

Office: Sommerpalais Harrach / Favoritenstr. 16 / 1040 Wien

Mobil: +43 699 100 41 066

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.ares-conference.eu> http://www.ares-conference.eu