Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] OPS Area Open Hours

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:30:29 +0200

David Kessens and Dan Romascanu are holding Open Hours to discuss issues
related to the IETF Operations and Management Area on the first and
third Tuesday of each month at 10-11AM PT / 1-2PM ET / 7-8PM CET. The
series of calls starts on 1/16, and the other open hours slots until the
Prague IETF meeting are 2/6, 2/20, 3/6. 

All WG chairs, document editors, contributors, participants and in
general all interested to talk with us about the area and IETF business
are invited to ask for a meeting slot using the OPS Area wiki
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/WikiStart, and/or to write
us directly at [email-masked] or [email-masked]. An e-mail
will be sent in response to acknowledge the time slot and provide a
telephone bridge number to be used in the call. 

David and Dan

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors