Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] RE: MIB Doctor review: Reference checks: draft-ietf-ipsp-ikeaction-mib-02.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert \(Bert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:34:51 +0100

!! Missing Reference for citation: [rfc2578]
  P004 L034:                                                 --
[rfc2578]

!! Missing Reference for citation: [rfc2579]
  P004 L039:                                                 --
[rfc2579]

!! Missing Reference for citation: [rfc2580]
  P004 L043:                                                 --
[rfc2580]

!! Missing Reference for citation: [rfc3411]
  P004 L047:                                                 --
[rfc3411]

!! Missing Reference for citation: [rfc4001]
  P004 L051:                                                 --
[rfc4001]

!! Missing Reference for citation: [rfcXXXX]
  P005 L012:                                                 --
[rfcXXXX]

!! Missing Reference for citation: [rfcZZZZ]
  P005 L007:                                                 --
[rfcZZZZ]

Probably just caused by the fact that you use capitals for RFC
in the references section.

More review later
Bert

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors